CHAPTER-49 (Part I)

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"Goodnight, Sameeksha bhabhi." Tanya hugged me before departing towards her room.

I sighed and walked off towards my room. It was only when I reached the door that I realised the promise I had made to him.

We never had sex before. As much insane as that sounded, that was true. I wasn't ready for sex. For some unknown reason, the idea of someone's cock inside my vagina made me want to puke. I tried to make myself remember that this 'someone' is my husband. But, it didn't help.

I never said that to my husband though, because I knew he would freak out and force me to consult a doctor.

But, I guess, we could have some foreplay. I would just pretend to collapse from the heavy make-out we would do, and he wouldn't have any other option than to put me to sleep.

That was called cheating, but I didn't have the heart to make any excuses anymore because since past 5 months, I have been doing just that.

The first month, we avoided having sex and just enjoyed our cute moments with a few kisses here and there. The second month, I told him that I had been quite busy with the work and would always sleep before he came out of the shower. The engagement and wedding of Abhi and Tanya made it easier to avoid sex. But, now that the wedding was over, I didn't have any excuse and I didn't wish to make one and break his heart.

I knew him enough to know what he would think if I made another unbelievable excuse. He would think that it was his fault that I always stayed away from him during nights.

God! My husband was so adorable.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The moment the door opened and my face came into view, his eyes lit up and his lips formed into an adorable grin.

I felt my heart constrict with pain as I looked into his expectant and hopeful eyes.

In response, I got on my toes and arched my neck to kiss him. He responded almost immediately and pulled me inside before shutting the door.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes and frowned. He must have noticed the hesitation in my brown orbs.

"What happened, baby? You don't have to do it just because I want it. I can wait for as much time as you want me to."

I tried to push back the tears as I heard his comforting words. Then, my gaze travelled to his lower stomach and I noticed the hard erection. I winced when I realised how hard it would be for him to control.

That thought just made the tears come back again. He held my chin firmly in his grasp and tilted it upwards so that he could look into my eyes.

His frown deepened when he saw that I was quite teary-eyed,"Hey! What happened?"

I shook my head, trying to blink back the tears but it just got worse. The urge to cry was so overwhelming that a tear drop fell from my eyes. He wiped it off with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

Then, he pulled me to the bed and made me sit on his lap, wiped my eyes and kissed my tears before looking at me with worried eyes.
"You are scaring me, Sameeksha. What happened? I told you I would wait for you. It's okay if you are not ready now."

I looked into his eyes to find any sort of anger or disappointment. But, I just found concern which made my eyes teary again.

I sobbed,"I–I don't deserve you. It–it would be completely fine with me if you decide to take a divo—"

Before I could continue, his lips came crashing down on mine with a fast pace. He kept on kissing me hard and fast while I tried to keep up with his pace.