CHAPTER-11

Sameeksha's P.O.V

I was so damn happy and excited when I saw that book under my pillow. At first I was a bit confused so I didn't give out any reaction but when I confirmed that it's really the book I started squealing.

When I noticed that Raghav was staring at me all this time, I got embarrassed and attempted to move out of the room.

When I was about to get out of the room, he held my hand and I got a tad bit afraid, thinking that he might do something to me.

But when I listened to his speech, I got a bit relieved knowing that my theory about him was wrong. My shoulders sagged in relief knowing that he was virgin.

But then he started teasing me about having sex with me. How can a man be this shameless?

After teasing each other for a bit, we fell asleep. Honestly, it felt good. I would get a very peaceful sleep.

***
I woke up at my usual time and did my morning routine. Today was one of the days when I decided to out for jogging.

When I came back, mumma, bhabhi and Tanya were already awake and sipping their respective drinks.

I wished them 'good morning' and headed back to the room to get ready for the day.

When I entered the room, Raghav was already awake and it surprised me because he was not a morning person.
But I wished him anyways and was about to get inside the washroom to take a hot shower when he said,"Umm Sameeksha, I wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"Would you like to be my friend?"

I smiled and said,"I would love to be your friend."

He reciprocated the smile and then I went to take a shower.

After a long, hot and refreshing shower, I came out, wore my attire and did some makeup.

Then, I descended the stairs to go to the dining room and ate my breakfast.

Then I took my car and drove towards my office.

When I entered my cabin, my dad was sitting on the couch.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked in a surprised tone and went to hug him.

"You hurt me, sweetie. Don't I have the right to meet my daughter whenever I want?"

"Stop being dramatic, papa. You know that's not what I meant. You never visited the office to just meet me."

"I actually wanted a favor from you." If it was not for the playful gleam in his eyes, I would have thought he was genuinely serious. "I want you to tell your husband from my behalf that if he ever hurt you or made you cry, I am gonna chop his dick off."

I gasped and said,"If mumma had heard this, she would have been the person to chop your tongue off." I can't really use the 'D' word in front of my father.

"But she is not here now, is she? So, I might as well take an advantage of this."

I just shook my head and he grinned. After sometime, there was a knock on my door and I exchanged a confused glance with my father.

Who could possibly be knocking at this time?

Nevertheless, I gave permission to the person, who was on the other side of the door, to come in. And that was my biggest mistake.

When I saw those black eyes filled with maliciousness, I regretted calling him in. But what the fuck is he doing here?

Before I could say anything, my father beat me to it,"What are you doing here?"