CHAPTER-49 (Part II)

Raghav's P.O.V

I kissed her both the cheeks and trailed my nose on her neck.
"God! You smell heavenly. You still use that baby shampoo?"

"Huh? Yes." She said, a bit flustered.

I grinned and muttered,"I love the effect I have on you."
She didn't reply, but I saw the faint blush on her cheeks.

I flipped our positions so that I could hover over her. I gave her open-mouthed kisses from her neck to her jawline.

"May I?" I asked while pointing at her shirt. She nodded slowly and I removed her first two buttons to reveal her cleavage.

Before I could move further, I removed my shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room.

I kissed the spot above her covered breasts and she squirmed under me.
"Stop squirming. You know, I am trying hard to be gentle with you otherwise I like the sex to be rough and dominating."

"I like passionate, sweet love making, and not hard fucking."

"I know, sweetheart, I know. That is the main reason why I am not being dominating."

She looked up at me and grinned,"Aww! I love you."

"I love you too." I removed her all the buttons and removed her shirt to find her in a black, cotton bra.

I smooched all the way down to her stomach and pressed my palm on her legs to keep her from squirming.

"Let's be a little dominant, shall we? Now, sweetie, I want you to keep your eyes open when I make love to you. Also, you are not allowed to touch me today, okay?"

She inhaled sharply when I kissed her chest,"O–okay."

I unclasped her bra and removed it in a swift move. She had covered her breasts with her arms before I could look past her eyes, and was looking at me with her big, doe eyes.

I sighed and hovered over her again and kissed her to distract her while I removed her arms from her breasts.
"Do not hide anything from me, okay? I am your husband. It's okay, sweetheart. You are beautiful. Don't think otherwise."

She continued gazing at me and moaning as I kissed, sucked and licked her breasts. I held the eye-contact as I kneaded one of her breasts as slowly as I possibly could.

When I moved on to her another breast, she didn't moan and it was as if she was frozen. I looked up at her to see her staring at the ceiling with a dazed off look.

God! What happened to her? Did I do something I was not supposed to do? Did I hurt her?

I cupped her cheek which made her look at me,"Do you want me to stop?"

She gave me a small smile and shook her head,"No. It's okay."

I gazed at her with concern for a few minutes before capturing her mouth to distract and reassure her.

After breaking the kiss, I moved all the way down to her underwear and looked at her for permission. When she nodded, I traced my finger on the outline of her black undergarment before removing it in a swift motion.

She pressed her legs tighter to hide how much wet she was for me.
"Hey! If that makes you feel better, I am as much wet for you as you are."

She shook her head and said,"That doesn't make me feel better."

"Well. Okay! If you are not comfortable, we can always stop."

She sighed before parting her legs a little. I gave her a reassuring smile before parting her legs wider. Wide enough for me to see that she was fucking dripping for me.
And, I fucking loved that.