His Care

Haseena was layed on the bed of the general ward of the Lucknow City Hospital and now was out of danger but was totally in tension and confusion...

Haseena : Ammi ... Batiye na hume kya hua hai?

Ammi: Haseena tu itna kyu tension le rahi hai...ghabrane wali koi baat nahi hai

Haseena: Ghabrane wali agar koi baat nahi hai toh hume yaha hospital mein kyu laya gaya hai?

Karishma: tu behosh ho gaiee thi n toh ... Ammi ko doubt gaya ki kahi vo Nani toh nahi ban ne wali hai

Haseena: (shocked) kya??

Karishma giggled and a hand coverd her ears and twisted it...
Krishma looked at the person and found Anubhav

Anubhav: zyada Vyang sujh raha hai ?

Haseena: Sir...aisa kuch hua nahi hai n

Anubhav: ap bhi kamal karti hai... Aisa hone keliye bhi samay toh hona chahiye n ... Hum toh abhi abhi mission se laute hai

Pushpa ji hits Anubhav

Pushpa ji: sharam hai ? Kya bakwas kar rahe ho?

Anubhav: humne toh ye vishay bhi nahi nikala vo toh ye behena...

Haseena: ap sab Jan bujh kar yaha vaha ki baatein kar rahe hai n taki mai ap sab se sawal na puch Pau

Anubhav sat on the Bed facing her and cupped her face

Anubhav: bas itna samajh lijiye ki hum ap se bohot prem karte hai ...

Haseena : bataiye n... Hume hua kya hai?

Anubhav: ap pehele hume wachan dijiye ki ap zyada chintit nahi hogi...

Haseena : aisa kya hua hai hume?

Anubhav: Haseena wachan dijiye...

Haseena nodded

Haseena : hum wada karte hai... Ab bataiye n hume kya hua hai

Anubhav: Haseena apko ...b..b..b.brain tumor ka... d..du..dusra Charan hai...

Haseena's senses went nubed as soon as he completed his sentence and only his words were ringing into her ears ...

"brain tumor ka... d..du..dusra Charan hai..."

Anubhav: Haseena!!

Her eyes developed tears that slipped down her cheeks ...
Anubhav again cupped her face

Anubhav: Haseena ...

Haseena : hum...b..brain tumor...hume..

She wasn't able to find words...all she knew was she terribly scared...not for herself but for Her Ammi...who's life will be miserable without her...her Bestie who needs her in every situation and The one whom she wanted to be with her throughout the life...her love...her Anubhav who will become lifeless with her...

She lifted her eyes and looked at her loved ones who were tensly stairing at her...her eyes became more teary

Haseena: le..lekin...Hum he kyu??

Her eyes poured fresh , warm tears on the completion of her sentence...

Haseena: (sobbing) aa... abhi kitna kuch bacha hai... Hume...Ammi ko humare aur apke nikah ke liye manana hai...phir..nikah karna hai...abhi tak humari first fight bhi nahi huee , abhi toh...

She closed her eyes and trew herself on him and bursted bitterly and loudly...
Anubhav too couldn't help crying after witnessing her condition...he reciprocated her back tightly...

Anubhav: sab hoga...Hum apko kuch nahi hone denge...sab hoga...humara Vivah hoga...humari peheli ladiee hogi aur bohot zabardast hogi aur...aur hum abhi se sachet kar dete hai ki hum he jeetenge...

Haseena smiled but cried more and every person present their were with tears in that moment...

Karishma: aise kaise jeetenge... Aj tak mai nahi jeet paiee iss se ladiee mein ap kaise jeetenge ?

Anuseena seperated...Anubhav looked at

Anubhav: hum jeetege...hum svayam se bhali bhati avagat hai...

Haseena : bas kijiye n...

She dipped herself more into him ...

Anubhav: chaliye ab jaldi se bhojan grahan kar lijiye aur Dava le lijiye... Shigra ati shigra theekh hona hai na??

Haseena nodded positively in his embrace...

Anubhav looked at Ammi and nodded and Ammi immediately made a plate for Haseena...

Ammi: Haseena...bete khana

Anuseena seperated and Anubhav took the plate in his hand and started feeding her... Looking into her eyes...

After a while when she finished with her meal...Anubhav called the nurse and she gave Haseena her medicines...

And then Haseena layed down on the bed and Anubhav slowly patted her forehead till she drifted into sleep...

Here , unable of bearing these worst situations Ammi moved out with a silent cry... Karishma was about to move behind her but ANUBHAV stopped her and he went outside and Karishma sat on place of Anubhav and held her hand...

Anubhav went out and found Ammi weeping holding her dupatta to her mouth...
Anubhav moved towards her and hugged her from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder

Anubhav: Ammi...ap kyu chintit ho rahi hai? Hum hai n...hum Haseena ko kuch nahi hone denge

Ammi: mujhe , Karishma ko toh tu sambhal Raha hai par Tera kya? Bas ek jhuti smile ke peeche apna sara dard chupa Raha hai?

Anubhav left her and turned her face to face...

Anubhav: Ammi...humare liye ap sab hai n...ajj tak Haseena humari takat rahi hai par ajj iss mushkil paristhiti mein hum chahte hai ki ap sab humari Takat Bane taki hum sab mil kar Haseena ke iss Rog se lad sake...(placing his hand on her chin) Kya aisa hoga?

Ammi nodded her head positively and Hugged him...
He gulped and huffed... actually the fact was that no matter how much he tries to act being strong his inner self was hell worried and scared but being the only support of his family he had to stay strong...

Here Pushpa ji who was standing Little far was observing everything ...Anubhav looked at her and nodded his head in assurance...

Pushpa ji: (pov) tu Duniya se apna dard chupa sakta hai Anu... Apni maa se nahi...hum sab na tute isaliye tu ye sach chipa Raha hai ki tu khud kitna Adar se Tut chuka hai...Hum sab toh phir bhi apne aasu dikha sakta hai par tu toh na apni takleef dikha sakta hai aur na he kisi ko bata sakta hai sirf isiliye taki baki log kamzor na pade...

Here Anubhav seperated and insisted Ammi and Maa to go home and after much request all left home except Anubhav who was in Haseena's ward holding her hand

Anubhav: (pov) Anubhav Singh sab kho sakta hai Haseena parantu tumhe nahi...tumhe Khone ki Himmat nahi hai hum mein...

He pecked her hand and drifted into sleep holding her hand ...

__________________________________

Precap: Dharamsankat
__________________________________