Trailer

Glitter Falling

Description...

In a world of soulmates, two halves feel each other through glee and pain. While one is cut or bruised, the other gets pretty representative flowers in exact same spot to cover their skin.

Well, it's known for opposites to attract so what happens when one is unintentionally the clumsiest and the other is the most reckless? Will they ever find each other, in a world full of flowers designs and fading little scars?

Thats a mystery till fairy glitter spreads upon them...to wake them up in a new endless fantasy...

Important Details...

Baby Daisies - Bloom on the soulmates skin when a scar or bruise is made out of fun and willingly participated excitement (like while playing a game they truly like or accidentally cutting yourself while you cook a dish you like most), trickling feeling, feel like tinging sensations over the soulmates skin. Usually called Glee Pain.

Bloody Roses - Red roses that bloom with thorns and burning slight pain, when the other soulmate has made a cut or bruise on their own skin willingly and for hurtful reasons (usually made by soulmates who are dealing with self harm and/or depression), skin burns.

Golden Daffodils - Golden flowers that bloom when you get hurt unintentionally but because of your own actions (like when you punch someone and they punch you back, both the eye/jaw and your knuckles turn golden with daffodils, or when you kick something and it leaves a bruise, like when you play rugby or football) usually represents recklessness and bad behaviour...feel like pinches.

Dandelion - Remorseful cut or bruise...usually made intentionally by the other soulmate, but it's rare (usually stands for blood-shred promises, blood bound brotherhood, or sacrifices) feels like kisses and warmth.

Water Lilies - White lilies that bloom on your skin when you get a burn (accidentally burning yourself on the stove or with hot water, curling iron, toaster etc) doesn't burn the other soulmates who gets it, it actually feels like fresh cold water has touched their skin.

Bright Sunflowers - Little groups of sunflowers for totally random scratches or bruises you get daily (like when you hit the corner of a table on a rush, or trip down and fall, scratching your hands on the asphalt when you fall down a bike, etc) usually feels like little insistent tapping.

Perfect Tulips - Blooming large tulips that one gets when their soulmate breaks a bone or fractures/dislocates a body part (braking your leg falling down the stairs for example, concussion from an car accident etc) usually feels like wet patches that you can feel to the bone in a slightly soft way.

Flower Hearts - A flower that blooms inside your heart when your soulmate dies, the pain is different for different people, the longer you know them, the longer the pain lasts. But they're said to feel like your heart has turned into a pin cushion and someone pushes pins into it constantly.

Long Ivies - Ivies that climb up a body part that you other half is missing (if they've lost a finger, or an arm/limb etc) the other half feels crawling sensations over that exact same body part, and ivies form gracefully wrapping there forever.

Baby Breaths - Little tiny baby breaths form on their skin when the other half gets a tattoo or stick and poke tat on their body, or when you get pinched by a needle or pin (the shape of the tattoo can get easily mistaken because baby breaths form and fade quite frankly) feels like soft pinched and usually itches like an annoying pimple

Louis' Best Friend

On the story known as: Ivory Leons