Sweet Creature

...

The door to the studio crashed open loudly.-"Louis William Tomlinson!"

Louis and Harry both woke up suddenly. Harry almost fell off the couch, Louis prevented that from happening, placing a hand underneath his waist and keeping him close.

"Ivory! We've talked about knocking!"-Louis said sleepily but angrily as he made sure Harry was right.

Harry who from waking up all of a sudden almost had a heart attack sank into Louis chest and nuzzled on his neck.-"Uummm."-He voiced concerned.

"Sorry, didn't know you two where hiding here together! But there's an engagement party going on! My engagement party Louis! Mine!"-Ivory yelled at him.

Louis hugged into a sleepy Harry.-"Ivory don't yell at us, we've just woken up, you're frightening Harry."

"I'm not going to ask about what you two are doing...I won't! But I want you Louis to come help me with this stupid dress! Right now!"-Ivy said and threw his jacket over him and Harry.

Louis sat up with Harry still on his arms.

"Harry, you too, Johnny's been looking for you, apparently two pounds of glitter for the confetti are gone and we need more."-Ivy continued to inform.

Louis and Harry shared a look, they smiled as Louis rubbed some glitter off Harry's hair.-"Yeah, how did that happen."

"Louis...just come along, I need my best friend tonight, this is my engagement, and you're sleeping as I lose my mind."-Ivy seemed distressed and it was normal, since this is supposed to be her night.

"Lou, you should go."-Harry whispered to him.

"But H, I just..."

Harry shook his head.-"I'll go help my best friend too."

Louis let out a deep sight.-"I'm coming Ivy, wait for me there."

"I'll be waiting."-Ivy left, closing the door loudly.

"She's just nervous you know that right."-Harry said going back to his arms.

"I know, I'd be so happy if just let go of the control for once, she's too uptight..."

They got up from the couch and Harry passed him his glitter covered jacket, a star getting stuck on his cheek as he wore it. Harry chuckled and flicked it away, bowing down a little to kiss him.

Louis smiled on the kiss getting up on his tippy toes, hand around Harry's neck and the other on his waist, as Harry's cupped his cheeks and held him just right.

God, it all felt like heaven as they held their eyes closed and enjoyed the little moment that ignited a spark between them.

They pulled away resting on each other's forehead a silly smile on their faces.-"My offer still stands..."-Harry said holding his cheeks still.

"Which offer?"-Louis asked trying to remember.

"For 'If I could fly' to be our duet. I'll be singing it tonight for the first time, and I want to be besides you on that stage."-Harry told him as he caressed his cheek.

Louis wanted to turn him down...but the look on his face made that impossible to spell it out loud, he was tongue bound.-"I-...I'm selfish when it comes to letting the world have a piece of you, so I better be by your side when you go out there, just to let them know, that you're mine at the end of the day..."

Harry chuckled hugging him with his whole body midd sentence.-"I won't even care if the whole world knows. I'll have you by my side, and that's all I need."