Love Flower

...

Feather light kiss.

That's what Louis woke up too the next day. At first he smiled, returning the kiss with a white rose to his soulmate. Than he sighted waited for the morning clumsiness. Thankfully it wasn't much today. Just a few light taps of sunflowers that faded quickly.

Louis sat up, rubbing his eyes. He was still on the shithole of the studio. He had again forgotten to go home after he finished writing.

Home...well for him it wasn't a home, if he goes there and all is empty...no sweet cheery voices on the halls, no warm food on the table when he gets home tired, no soft body on the sheets to keep him wanting. It's just him and the walls.

Just him.

Walls.

He gets up and goes back to sit again deciding he doesn't want to do a thing yet. There's nothing he can do now, it's 9 and half and Harry was supposed to be here at 10. And for some reason Louis knows he'll be there exactly at 10.

He sights so deeply, sinking back into the couch, it's comfy at least. For some reasons he feels like mopping around.-"Where are you?!"-Louis whispers to his palm. Taking the pin again and poking it twice.-"I'm feeling so lonely..."-He mumbled poking it another time.-"I'm dying to meet you, literally."

Okay he was being over dramatic...but he misses them.-"Fuck! I'm so desperate."

In return he gets a round of kisses, white roses that formed a slowly forming heart.

Louis smiled like an idiot, that was a cute painful thing to do.-"God, I love this person so much."

Louis than realised how stupid it sounded.-"Shit, I said the L-word!"

He than sat up panicking even more.-"Shit! I meant it!"

He than started pacing around the studio.-"I fucked up my feelings!"

Louis than stopped dead on his tracks. He took the pin and poked his hand on the side of it. -"God...they probably think I'm going to die now, I've sent so many 'calls'. Fuck! I'm being extremely clingy! Ugh motherfucking feels!"

The clock hit 10 past five minutes and Harry hadn't yet arrived.

Louis eyebrows furrowed.-"Where's this guy?!"

He paced and paced. Minutes passed by and Harry was nowhere.

Was the guy alive? Did he accidentally stumble upon his long legs and died? Why the hell was he even worried?

It took another few minutes for Harry to finally knock on the door and come inside. He was holding two cups on his hand, his guitar was on his back, and he was holding a couple of papers with his mouth, it being slightly upwards smiling.

Louis rolled his eyes.-"What the hell took you so long?! I thought you fell on a puddle and died!"

Harry looked at him confused the silly smile still on his face.-"Tea-h."-He said while still holding the letters with his mouth.

Louis looked back at the tea cups. Yorkshire tea, the one he loves. What a sweet gesture. Louis softened.-"Oh Harry thanks!"-He mumbled than. Opening his arms and hugging him unexpectedly. He than stepped back and took the tea from him.