Song of Hearts

...

October had broken in, leaves falling softly against the window and where stuck there from the wetness of the rain that had fallen the night before. Inside a dim lit bedroom, two boys sleep soundly. They've snuggled each other during the night and the bean bags now had merged into each other's. As the blanket held them warm and tight.

Harry had fallen asleep on his stomach, soft snores leaving his softly parted lips, his heavy arm had fallen over Louis' abdomen, and it held the other boy tightly from there.

Louis was sleeping on his back. Both arms holding one person, as he was lulled to sleep by a softly snoring kitten with curly hair and a green jumper. His breaths felt like purrs on his sleepy filled mind and on his dreams it merged with the scenery.

They woke up by a voice calling them from behind the door.

Louis opens and eye immediately decide he doesn't want today to start yet. Harry's the one to actually stir awake.

Doesn't go long and Ivy comes through the door.-"Oh my god, guys, sorry, didn't mean to barge in but I thought you left..."

"Than get out! Pretend you didn't."-Louis said half asleep both eyes closed, wanting to go back to this cozy dream he was having.

Harry slaps his arm.-"She brought us breakfast!"-He lied.

Louis sat up immediately, eyes wide open.-"Where?!"

Ivy stood at the doorstep arms empty. She shrugged smiling nervously. Harry exploded in a duck laugh that Louis had formed a hate love relation with.

Louis looked back at Harry with narrowed eyes.-"You've betrayed my trust forever Harold! I'll never trust a word you say ever again. This will go down in history as the day, I Louis William Tomlinson no longer trust you Harry...whats you middle name again?"

"Edward."-Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Edward Styles, and your words will not effect me any longer!"-Louis said in a theatrical statement.

"I'm going to make us breakfast tho."-Harry said shrugging.

Louis eyes lightened up.-"Can you make omelettes again, I loved the ones you made yesterday."

Ivy who was still at the doorstep was laughing loudly, she than spoke again.-"I really don't understand what the shit is going on between you two, but me and Johnny have an announcement to make downstairs...if you're willing to come and listen, we wanted to tell you two first, I've already called Leo but he's out if city...so..."

Louis nodded.-"Can I have my omelette first?"

Ivy facepalmed.-"Okay Louis, just come downstairs alright!"

"We're coming in a little."-Harry told her.

Louis went back to snuggling on the bean bags and took all the blanket from Harry.

"Hey!"-Harry said scrunching his nose.-"Give me my blanket back!"

"No! It's cold."-Louis mumbled wrapped on the blanket now.

"Louis, give it back!"-Harry said as he tried to rip it off him.

Louis let go of the blanket, having Harry fall backwards. He laughed as Harry got back up, anger blowing up his ears like steam.

"You'll pay for that Tomlinson!"-Harry said and trapped Louis down with the blanket, pinning him on the bean bags.

Louis screamed his lungs out as Harry's whole weight held him down now.-"I'm sorry!"-He breathed out shimmering and wiggling to get out.