First Day Around Hell

The scene start by showing Scp-049 already awake. He is working on the phone that he got from the foundation. He then start getting some strange messages that appear to be Scp-1471. It appear to be the photo of him laying down in bed asleep. While Scp-1471 standing there watching. He then turn off the phone as he began to pack bag and his notebook. He then began to leave the room. He then start knocking the door where Scp-682 is at. Scp-682 came and open the door and said.

Scp-682: "I appear this is first day in Hell that we go and explore." She said.

Scp-049: "Yes." He said.

She then came out of the room. The two then began to walk into the lobby. They began to walk out to the exit. As they began to exit, they starting to wondering what do they do since they are free. They can go around in Hell start killing. But they barely know anything about Hell. Actually they didn't see anything like this.

Scp-049: "So where do we go first? He asked.

Scp-682: "We could find a place that we might be interested." She said.

He then agree her idea. The two then walk to Pentagram city. Find somewhere to do in Hell. During in Pentagram City, they spot some kind of studio say porn studio.

Scp-049: "It seem that it cover in disease." He said.

Scp-682: "No you idiot. It a studio full with porn and sex. It going to be gross." She growl.

Scp-049: "What is porn?" He asked.

Scp-682: "You joking right? You actually never heard of what porn is? It mean sex!" She said.

Scp-049: "Let check it out. I wanna know if their PATIENTS THAT NEEDED BETTER." He said.

Scp-682 sigh in annoy as the two walk their. As they walk their they have been stop by some bodyguards.

Bodyguard 1: "Hey, got a name?" He asked.

Scp-682: "Yes.... It how can you survive this?" She asked.

Bodyguard 2: "What the fuck do you-

Then Scp-682 attack the bodyguard 1 while Scp-049 touch him. The two lay their dead.

Scp-682: "So I take that a ticket for free." She said.

Then the two walk in. As they walk in. It reveal to be big with people drinking. People who looking for sex. And some are waiting for a dancer to show up.

Scp-049: "So many Pestilence. Their are too much." He said.

Scp-682: "You know, this doesn't seem that bad. (Get an idea) You know, that we can be something more~ if you know what I mean~" she said suduce.

Scp-049: "Don't know what you mean. Anyway, let explore this place." He said.

Then Scp-682 sign annoy and the two walk around. The two scp split up and explore. Scp-682 walk around and start to see some drinks. She start to order some drinks. Scp-049 on the other hand. Start exploring the place. He never seen anything like this before in his life.

Scp-049: "So what is this place exactly?" He asked as he didn't get it.

???: "How about we tell you~" female voice asked.

Scp-049 then got attention by a voice who call him. He look and see a lady who is wearing glasses with a heart, purple skin, and grinning at him. Then he saw another two who is shape like tv as a head and another who look like a psychopath. Then he saw two more revealing a cat and a succubus.

Scp-049: "Why hello ladies, you must asking me for what this place is correct?" He asked.

Valentina: "Yes, name Valentina, and this is Vox and Velvet. We are the three overlords who run the Porn Studio." She said.