The Mission Became Unexpected

(Author note: "Before we start we have like no vote about the names so here what I'm going to do. Scp-682 name will be change to Lizzie. Scp-953 name change to Kitsune. And Scp-049 change to Doctor. That it it for change the Scp name. Let me know if you want to change it back.)

The scene start showing a office full of I.M.P crew. The whole crew have been gather here to meet the scps. Then Blitza start to calling their names.

Blitza: "Guys I want you to meet Doctor, Kitsune, and Lizzie! The three are going to be part of the family and new team!" She said.

Millie: "Howdy to you three and my name is Millie and this is my Wife Moxxie." She said in excitement.

Moxxie: "Hi." She said.

Doctor: "It is pressure to meet you all. I'm sure that we get along well." He said.

Blitza: "Before we continue the job we going to ask you three would like to explain." She said.

Lizzie: "And what kind of explain that would be?" She asked.

Blitza: "Why we want to get to know you three." She said.

Kitsune: "Alright, hello everyone I'm the Kitsune. I'm a nine tails Fox." She said.

Moxxie: "Wait you like the actual nine tail fox?" She asked.

Kitsune: "Are you blind dumass? Look at my tails!" She said annoy.

Blitza: "Moxie stop interrupting our new employee." She said.

Kitsune: "What I'm saying that I'm the nine tail fox. I'm also known as Polymorphic Humanoid. I'm you guys need me because I'm a master of disguise. I can kill and lure victims to their end." She said.

Blitza: "Ookay that is helpful. Next is you Lizzie." She said.

Lizzie: "I'm Lizzie and I'm very dangerous. I'm immortal and hard to kill. 8 can destroy anything in my path." She said.

Blitza: "Okay! And finally you doctor." She said.

Doctor: "Hello my friends. I'm the doctor, I HELP ANYONE WHO NEEDS. You guys don't seem me as a threat but I can assure you that I am. I have a ability to touch someone and making them dead. I also use their bodies to cure the Pestilence." He said.

Moxxie: "What is the Pestilence?" She asked.

Doctor: "It a disease that make them sick. And.... Lose my family... So I able to make them better then before with science!" He said.

Blitza: "Wait you lose your family?" She asked.

Doctor: "Many years ago before I became this. I am immortal you see." He said.

Blitza: "Sorry about your family loss." She said.

Then Doctor then let out a one tear and wipe it off.

Doctor: "Thank." He said.

Lizzie: "So when do we kill?" She asked.

Doctor: "She said that we get hired by the client. So we have to wait until one of the client come." He said.

Kitsune: "That sound boring." She said.

Blitza: "Yep." She said.

Then the door open the they look and reveal to be a imp who have an eye patch.

Imp: "I need someone to kill and I will pay good money to y'all if you kill the target." He said.

Blitza: "Come to my office so we discuss." She said.

Then Blitza take the Imp to her office discussing about the target. Leaving the gang behind.

Doctor: "So what do we do now?" He asked.