Emily

The scene start where they about to go in. Until they spot the Doctor. However he is not alone. He have a little girl that is name Emily. She then became terrified as she saw the Imps and the Scps. She got behind the Doctor and said.

Emily: "Wh-Who are they?!" She ask terrified.

Doctor: "It okay, they are with me. They are my friends. Guys I want you to introduce to mine Daughter. Her name is Emily." He said.

Blitza: "Wait, is she going to be a brat like last time?" She asked.

It made the scps confused.

Doctor: "What do you mean miss?" He asked.

Blitza: "We kill the child." She said.

Doctor: "Don't say that in front of her!" He yelled.

Lizzie: "So I take that you are the father?" She asked.

Doctor: "To my thought of it so yes." He said.

Kitsune: "Let hope she doesn't scream when we get back to Hell." She said.

It make the Emily terrified more.

Doctor: "Hush now! She just young!" He said trying to defend her.

Moxxie: "Wait if you are the father? Then who going to be the aunt?" She asked.

Doctor: "Well you are my friends so all of you going to be aunts." He said.

The three imps blushed and Lizzie tail is wagging and blush. Kitsune is blushing and look away.

Doctor: "Now shall we get going because I need to take her home before I continue my task." He said.

The girls nodded as they all went into the office. As they went back, they saw something that is shocking. They saw Charlie and Vaggie here in the office.

Blitz: "Holy shit Charlie! What are you doing here?!" She ask in shock.

Charlie: "We came by and knowing that the scps will go here for some killing. I was worry if something about to happened." She said worrying.

Doctor: "I believe we went find on the mission. Yes that we did like a lot of killing but we manage to come out unharmed. Also we changes names so please call me doctor. Scp-682 is now Lizzie, and Scp-953 is now Kitsune." He explained.

Charlie then sign in relief that he and the other are alright. However her eyes became shock as she notice the little girl who is hiding behind the doctor.

Charlie: "Who is she and why she is a human in Hell?" She asked in surprise and confusion.

Doctor: "Ah~ yes, you see she is about to be an orphan when I got to the hospital trying to get the cure for Loona. But I saw her crying due to her parents lost. I can't seeing the suffer like I did. So I took her in and adopt her. So she is my daughter. And I'm the father now." He explained.

Charlie and Vaggie became shock that she lost her parents and the doctor is now the father.

Doctor: "Now if you excuse me, I need to give Loona the cure." He said.

Loona then became shock that the doctor actually kept his words and never forget it. She thought that he will will probably forgot during the mission.

Loona: "Wait... you actually got it." She said in shock.

Doctor: "I keep my words." He said as he set it on the table in front of her.

Loona then began to blush and tail wagging fast in excitement that she finally can cure her syphilis. She wish that she could hug him but remember that he said that he can kill anyone with a touch.

Loona: "Thanks." She said as she grab it and walk away in the room so she can cure herself.

Doctor then see Emily who is staring at Charlie. She began to smile at Charlie as she smile back.

Doctor: "It seem that you like her already." He said.

Emily: "I do, she seem kind and fun." She said as she hug her.

Doctor: " (look at Charlie) It she like she really like you." He said.

Charlie: "Yes! She is so cute." She said as she hug her.

Vaggie smile as they enjoy hugging each other. The Doctor began to notice Emily really like Charlie the most. However is made the Doctor eyes widened in shock as he began to have a flashback where he have his own family hugging each other. They would have joy and smile on their faces. But that was long ago. Then the Doctor then let out a two tears being reminded. Vaggie notice the Doctor who let out a tear and start to worry about him.

Vaggie: "Hey Doc? You okay?" She asked worry.

The Doctor wipe his tears and began to say.

Doctor: "I'm alright, it just that they reminded me my old family." He said.

Vaggie: "Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

Doctor: "Please don't apologize, I learn it past is the past. Now I'm looking into the future waiting to happened next. I'm grad that you and Charlie understand my suffering. You two are like my closest friends that I ever had." He said.

Vaggie began to blush and said.

Vaggie: "Sure." She said.

Doctor: "Now I think I should take her to the Hotel, it getting late. (Look at Emily) Alright my daughter, are you ready to go home? Charlie have a hotel that we can stay at." He said.

Emily: "Yes!" She said in excitement.

Doctor and Emily holding their hands as Emily still have the glove on. Charlie, Vaggie and the other Scp follow him as they went back to the Hotel. The scene change revealing to be the Hotel. Then reveal a door where the doctor room. The inside shows that Emily is in bed taking a nap while the Doctor is make his own bed that he can get comfortable. After a few hours, he manage to make his own bed. It like the same bed the he sleep at the foundation. He sit on the bed taking a note in his notes. The note said.

"It been like days since my first arrival. I have made plenty of new friends that I encounter. I even have a new daughter as well. But this is still the beginning of the Pestilence. And not only that but appear to be portals where scps go missing and ended up here for some reason. This still remind unknown. But I have a feeling that their be evil coming in soon. I will have my guard and swore to protect my friends and my daughter."

The doctor wrote the note in his book and then began to pack everything away and thinking about tomorrow. He then lay down and began to sleep.