More allies, new enemies

The scene start showing off a Hotel where everyone including the I.M.P crew. The who crew became one as they began to team up to search the scp who teleport to Hell. They all been gather here for announcements coming from the Doctor and Dr. Bright.

Dr. Bright: "Alright everyone we all been gather due to the up coming of Scp-035. You maybe wondering why is it so dangerous since it have a mask." He said.

Doctor: "Well my friends, I am afraid that we don't know when he coming but he said that he going to bring something that is surprising. We don't know when though. It be better if we gather all the scp that made it to Hell so we can stop it. He held a body of his own from Scp-914. We came up with the idea." He said.

Dr. Bright: "So we decided to choose an Scp that will go in Scp-914. So I decided to use it on Scp-049. And hopefully he doesn't die." He said.

It made them all shock hearing this.

Dr. Bright: "Look I know it sound shocking but-

Charlie: "Why going to use it on him?!" She asked.

Husk: "Cant you fucking use it on other scp that is more powerful than him?" She asked.

Dr. Bright: "True but Scp-035 can control like reality into his own image. If we use it on other scp or anyone else like you guys. We can't be sure what will happened. Not only that but Scp-049 and Scp-035 had a history their first encounter. But we need other scp help first. We going to need so help with you guys and the other scp. If we somehow create distraction that get his attention. We could have higher chance." He said.

Doctor: "But first we need all the help we could get it our only chance." He said.

Then the Tv turn on revealing to be the News 666. It reveal to be Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench.

Katie: "Hello am Katie Killjoy." She said with a wide smile.

Tom Trench: "And I'm Tom Trench. Today we have something that is very unexpected to Hell. We appear to have a Human is like some kind of weirdo but appear eating demons." He said.

Katie: "That is right Tom. We have a human who is eating sinners. And not only that but we may have few humans who appear in Hell." She said.

Tom Trench: "We appear to have some kind of guy who is walking around and screaming. Then we have some kind of old man who seeming calm for some reason." He said.

Back at the Hotel. They are watching this in shock. Dr. Bright seem to recognize them and said.

Dr. Bright: "That Scp-343, Scp-082, and Scp-507." He said.

Doctor: "I think that all they have said about them. Nothing else." He said.

Dr. Bright: "Alright everyone here the plan. I.M.P Gang. You going to find Scp-507. Hotel crew, you going to Scp-343. And we Dr. Bright crew will go Scp-082." He said.

Scp-682s: "Nobody agree with you with the name you know." She said annoy.

Dr. Bright: "C'mon, they seem have a crew and why can't I have my own with a name." He said disappointed.

Doctor: "Alright everyone, I wish you all good luck and be safe. We don't know what we might encounter." He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be the I.M.P crew. They are heading off somewhere at the Pentagram City. Loona then start to get a scent where the guy is.

Loona: "He went into the ally." She said.

Blitza: "Alright let find the guy before anything else happened to him." She said.