New Job

The scene start by showing three scps who are walking to IMP City. Scp-953 seem excited and can't wait for humans to kill. Scp-682 seem the same way but looking for more destructive and can't wait to do it. Scp-049 on the other hand that since they kill people. It pretty much help him take the bodies and experiment them. And not only that but maybe get a job as a doctor,

Scp-953: "Finally all the humans to kill. This is going to be enjoyable." She said.

Scp-682: "True, but we still need to keep aware about someone spotting us. We don't know what coming to us besides the foundation." She said.

Scp-049: "Agree, if we caused any more attention, we be very trouble." He said.

Scp-953: "You two are no fun." She said.

Scp-682: "I got to agree with her since I want to bring destruction." She said.

Scp-049: "We can't, we need to stay low for now. We need to make sure not to get caught by something big." He said.

Then the three continue walking until they made it to Imp City.

Imp City

They made it to Imp City as time has pass. Scp-682 notice a huge building that thought that could be the right location.

Scp-682: "We have arrive." She said.

Scp-953: "Now let go in!" She said.

The the girls walk forward to the door. However they been stop by Scp-049.

Scp-682: "The fuck are you doing?" She asked .

Scp-049: "I can tell that you going to mess things up here. It be the best If I could handle the talking. Since you two bring killing who is on your path." He said.

Scp-953: "Fine but make it quick." She said.

Scp-049 then open the door as the girls follow him. Scp-049 then notice a grey and white hellhound.

Scp-049: "She must be where she work." He said to himself.

Then he walk to the goth hellhound who is on a phone. He then stop and began to speak.

Scp-049: "Hello miss, may I asked if their a job for the three of us?" He asked.

???: "Yeah didn't you see the poster?" She asked.

Scp-953: "Listen here dog girl! We here for a job so let us work here!" She said.

She look at them became kinda shock but yet anger at the same time.

Loona: "Listen here bitch! How about the doctor put you two girls on the leash keeping you two under control!" She said.

Scp-953, Scp682 and Loona growl at each other and the doctor got into the middle and said.

Scp-049: "Girls! Girls! Their is no need to fight!" He said.

Scp-953: "You sure because it seem like a fight." She said.

???: "Oh bring it on." She said.

Scp-049: "Fighting doesn't get us solved! Look miss, I'm sorry for that. They can have a bit of a attitude problem." He said.