More arrival but trouble

It been like few days now. Scp-049 have been working non stop for the past few days. The scene start by showing Charlie and Vaggie having a conversation about the two Scps

Vaggie: "I don't know about them. They seem really off and I don't trust them." She said.

Charlie: "Relax Vaggie, you barely know them like a few days. Maybe like talking to them so that way we could earn their trust." She said.

Vaggie: "I don't know hun." She said.

Charlie: "Please Vaggie?" She said as she giving her puppy eyes.

Vaggie then chuckled as she smile and said.

Vaggie: "Alright I guess your right." She said.

Charlie: "Thanks Vaggie." She said as she hug her.

Vaggie smile as she then return to a hug.

Vaggie: "So I have a question. What do you feel like around them?" She asked.

Charlie: "Well the big one, I think name Scp-682. She seem like a dangerous like Alastar. So I feel fine as long she doesn't do any damage. However on Scp-049 on the other hand seem very curious person. I feel bad about his family and I wish I could give him something he could enjoy." She said.

Vaggie: "Same." She said.

But then they hear some strange noise like someone make a noise when feel really sick or more like undead from the movie.

Vaggie: "What the fuck was that?" She asked.

Charlie: "I think it coming from the lobby." She said.

The two went to go and check it out. The two became shock that their are some demons who are working but something is off. They are color green and making strange noise.

???: "I see that you two found my subjects are better." He said.

The two look around revealing to be Scp-049 who was the one who done it for the past few days.

Charlie: "You the one who kill people and reanimate them? But why?" She asked.

Scp-049: "It simple really. You see for the past few days before I start working. I notice that you have a hard time with the Hotel. Seem like you don't have enough help? So I thought I could get them perfect and tell them to work for you. So tell me Charlie, what do you think my idea?" He asked.

Charlie was about to say something but cut off by someone.

???: "My, my! What do we have here~" she said.

The three look revealing to be Alastar. She is looking with a lust look on her face as she stare as Scp-049.

Alastar: "I see you been working hard and create them with your own image I see. I must say, I'm impressed~" she said.

Scp-049 it made him confused what she meant.

Scp-049 : "Why thank you, I been working nonstop helping them to make them better from the Pestilence. Thought I don't quite understand what you talking about?"  He said.

Alastar: "I'm sure you understand one day." She said.

Scp-049: "Still don't know what you talking about." He said.

Then he then get a notification on his phone that he we was giving it reveal to be the same Scp-1471 who is their with him. It have a picture showing them about they just having a conversation. Then have a picture of same creature.

Charlie: "It something wrong?" She asked.

Scp-049: "Nothing is wrong I just got something on my phone." He said as he walk away.