XV: Mr. R

Shuhua pursed her lips as she and Wendy made eye contact.

"You better make it back Yeh."

Shuhua nods as Wendy gave her the key card she stole from the head guard to her.

"Thanks, Unnie! I'll be back before dinner!"

Wendy nods and went to visit Shuhua's patients to tell them why she was absent for tonight.

Shuhua sneaked inside the elevator for higher-ups, she pressed the key card and the elevator doors opened as Shuhua stepped inside.

The pale girl noticed there were no cameras whatsoever for security.

Shuhua sniffed the air as the elevator goes down.

Blood.

Shuhua gulped as the elevator doors opened and there she saw a long hallway.

It has one room.

It was Room 500.

Shuhua immediately ran towards Room 500.

She groaned as she ran like a fucking maniac.

Reaching the metal door of Room 500 she opened it using the key card, the door opened and she saw dry blood all over the wall.

"Seung..."

Shuhua whispered and accidentally stepped on an eyeball making it splat.

Shuhua held in her vomit as she looked up and searched Seung's old room.

"Chains... A lot of em, A metal nuzzle."

Shuhua looked up to see a broken Tv.

She opened the Tv and saw a video of people getting tortured, she immediately turns it off and walked away.

Shuhua noticed something under the bloody pillow, she grabs it and yeet it out and grabbed the USB.

She took one last glance in the room before leaving.
_________________________

Shuhua prays to God as she saw that she was at the very bottom of the building...

She heard painful screams of humans or something... Maybe a demon.

She heard a lot of statics more like a machine.

She looks down to see the floor bloody, she had no choice but to crawl seeing that there are window glasses in the room.

Shuhua slowly peeks into the room and saw a patient gargling his own blood as a scientist tested how will the patient live while choking on poison.

"Jesus..."

Shuhua crawls away again.

She kept crawling while her ears were filled with the screams of the others suffering and dying.

Shuhua saw the door of Mr. R.

She went inside to see...

Mr. R... Is a woman?

Mr. R was drinking while looking at the files in her hand.

Shuhua gulped and was about to back away when she saw the Head Guard Ray heading her way.

Shuhua had no choice but to go inside the office and hide behind the shelves.

Ray went inside and cleared his throat.

"Speak."

Mr. R demanded as Ray explained how he found someone similar to Dr. Choi Seung-hyun.

"And?"