XXI: Everything Is Peaceful

Shuhua fluttered her eyes open as she the small drool off her lips and sat up slowly.

She looked around to see no one.

She panicked.

"Guys!? Miyeon?! Minnie!?"

Shuhua opened her bedroom door open and looked around the living room finding no one there.

"Soojin!??"

Shuhua opened the bathroom door but no one was there.

"Soyeon-ah! Yuqi!"

Shuhua looks around her house, but she looked in the backyard to see five kittens chasing each other.

"Huh..."

Shuhua sighed deeply and went to have a shower.

Soojin watches the vocal line run away from Soyeon as she was tagged in the hammock as she purred quietly.

She soon saw the glass slide open to see Shuhua holding a mug of coffee with her laptop.

She meowed catching the other's attention, they ran towards Shuhua and huddled up on her lap making the pale girl laugh softly.

Shuhua looked at them as her eyes shined.

Soyeon looked up.

Something about these two connects.

Shuhua didn't know why but she grabs Soyeon and raised her to eye level.

"I don't know, I feel like I have to choose you first..."

Soyeon happily snuggled her nose in Shuhua's cheek as she purred.

The others watch in jealousy as they jumped on top of the table beside Shuhua's laptop.

Soyeon transformed into her human form making Shuhua blush at the sudden weight on her lap.

She looked up and stared at Soyeon's crimson red eyes, the sexy demon (yes) gently cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks and used her thumb to caress her soft cheek that was red as the pale girl blushed furiously.

"Meow~"
(They're eye-fucking each other the fuck?)

Yuqi meowed as she looked at Minnie who nodded.

"It's been months yet you don't remember me Shuhua."

Soyeon whispered, her voice raspy as she slowly traced her thumb on Shuhua's jaw.

Yuqi transformed into her human form and raised her eyebrows.

"You mean Us?"

Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys exist for a second."

Miyeon transformed and pouts.

"I want equal attention!"

"Me too!"

Minnie looked at Soojin who is asleep beside Shuhua's laptop.

Shuhua looked behind Soyeon to see Soojin shivering.

She pushed Soyeon away gently and held Soojin close to her chest making the kitten snuggle to her closer.

"Are you okay Soojin?"

Shuhua worriedly asked as the kitten nodded and purred as the pale girl pats her head softly.

Soyeon went behind Shuhua and hugged her neck.

She starts to leave ghost-like kisses on the pale girl's exposed neck as Shuhua tied her hair in a messy bun.

Yuqi pursed her lips and grabbed Shuhua's hand making the pale girl look at her.

"Can't you remember me from your past life?"

Yuqi asked sadly.

(You guys can vote on which 5IDLE should Shuhua remember first)

"I have bits of memories but I'm sorry Yuqi I couldn't..."

Shuhua smiled a little as Yuqi placed the pale girl's hand on her left cheek.

The pale girl pinched Yuqi's cheek softly and caressed it as if she was fragile.

Yuqi closed her eyes loving how Shuhua caressed her cheek.

Miyeon sat on Shuhua's lap and hid her face on the girl's shoulder.

"Are you going to sleep Miyeon?"

Miyeon nods as she dozes off beside the sick kitten.

Minnie hopped on Shuhua's lap.

"Hmm..."

Shuhua looked at the huge hammock that Soojin slept on.

"Let's go you five."

Shuhua carried the kitten Soojin and Minnie ad the human form Soyeon, Miyeon, and Yuqi followed her towards the huge hammock.

Shuhua laid down first as she placed Soojin on her stomach with Minnie beside her.

Yuqi lay down beside Shuhua on her right as she snuggled her face on the girl's neck.

Miyeon did the same on her left side as Soyeon crossed her arms looking at them.

Shuhua placed Soojin beside Miyeon and Minnie beside Yuqi as she pets her stomach.

Soyeon smiled and lay in front of Shuhua snuggling her face on the girl's chest, Shuhua chuckled and closed her eyes.

The warm breeze went past them.

Their hammock swayed left and right as the person beside the tree smiled as she lit up her cigarette.

"A deal with the devil is worth it, ain't that right Christian?"

The girl's long black hair swayed with the wind as Christian looked at her with a smile.

"Indeed, Seung."

"I'll visit soon after I kill the ones who are threatening to kill Shuhua."

Seung pushed herself away from the tree as she puffed the smoke out her lips.

"Nothing seems to kill you Seung, you are overpowered."

"I know, but there's still a deadline for me."

Seung chuckled as she placed the bud between her lips again and inhaled the intoxicating smoke before puffing them out.

"I'll be back partner."

Shuhua grabbed Christian's hat and tilted it down before teleporting away leaving her cigarette on the grass.

Christian looked down and saw the cigarette still lit and smoking.

He scoffed before chuckling.

The demon king stepped on the cigarette.

Next Chapter🌼...