Chapter Two

Amira's Pov
"Unbelievable to the next level of stupidity I knew there was a reason I slightly disliked my brother." My anger mutters enter out into the open air, pacing through out the garden it was the one and only place where I felt like I wasn't given eyes of pity or mutters of a beautiful wedding. I was far most disgusted in my brothers actions. Not only did he first try and get my niece his own daughter wedded to the king. She was far too young for that, she wasn't even at the coming of age for the subject matter.

Better it be me also being married into this slightly insane family as he is. Rhenarya had ran off shortly to come retrieve me grabbing at my hands and telling me how excited she was to be having me as an aunt that it would be the only natural understanding thing to happen. When I looked in her eyes all I could hold was poor Rheanyra just wait till your father is also forcing you to marry for the family.

I had been left alone for a couple days, roaming the free range gardens watching as the high raise sun peeked over the valley it's rays shining down in peace. I found my eyes close shutting in place holding my hands behind my back. Basking in the small relaxation that I could get from the people. I haven't even seen Daemon since it was announced. Or perhaps it was avoiding what he liked best.

"Well isn't it a pleasure to run into my soon to be wife when she isn't running from me." My heavy eyes opened with a quick flutter spinning my body round to face the king haired male, hearing his steps nearing closer towards the up hill path. A faint smile grew on my face, keeping my feet firm in the ground speaking to him casually the slight breeze swaying the material of my dark red dress.

"What do I owe the pleasure Prince Daemon?" I gestured with my head a quick bow like stance at him, watching him faintly doing the same.

"Avoidance isn't very known of you princess, although I've had the pleasure of seeing you around twice as much since our marriage has been announced. It would be nice to have a one on one talk." I licked at my lower lip in thought before simply nodding gesturing for us to walk down through the gardens. He had a stance with him, his presence slightly made you grow quiet, you could feel his heavy set eyes watching him closely.

"I had the impression you were already married to Lady Rhea, Daemon. So I was really taken back by the proposal." We paused both facing one another, I decided to make the matter less tease, speaking casually was something I truly did best.

"Are you to use up my royal womb as well?" The loudest sounding snort had left the taller male, soon turning into light soft snickers his figure stepping much closer to me eye to eye contact was made.

"As much as fucking is a pleasure of mine. No that's not my intention, Lady Amira. I had nothing to do with this marriage and I was in just as much shock as you, combining two houses though again." He rolled his eyes stepping in closer his thumb coming in contact with my jaw cupping at it.

"How very much heir of you." I whispered seeing him cracking a faint smile down at me even more.

"You aren't afraid of me?" I was just a bit taken back by his statement, I mean I was talking and looking him in the eyes was I not?

"Why would I be scared of you? Just because of rumors I heard you are quite the terrible person. But then again, you must not know me very well do you, I'm not very kin on rumors. They cause trouble as it has has gotten you in trouble my prince. I intend to see things before hand not hearing it from the wind." He was silent his thumb still trailing down my jaw and chin a couple times in place stroking over each layer of my dark brown skin.

"You've always had a sass within you, holding your own ground something I've admired. You are like your brother, what rumors have you heard?" He released my chin in one motion now leading the way uphill up the rose bushes.

"Well it shouldn't be a surprise that your night activities in the silk street are heard. I heard you are quite skilled in the pleasure houses no?" I held my head up high an amused state shaking with little sounding giggles watching the way he whipped his head to stare back over at me, eye widen in place.

"There's also you know, you being childish quite violent. You treat your previous wife like trash which should be a warning sign for me. You are a unpredictable man Daemon. But let me see before hand yes." I looked away from his wandering eyes, picking up speed to walk ahead of him feeling his hand grabbed at my own quickly to urge me back towards him in a motion, a sudden laugh leaving him.

"Now I'm intrigued what do you see of me."

"Of you? Well there's no denying that you are handsome and every women would happily be in my state. As of now you are my soon to be husband what I think of you should never matter."

"Oh but it does."