Chapter Four

Amira's Pov
Nervousness never came to me easily. The last I recalled every being extremely nervous, to the point of my hands and body shaking was when I experienced my first bleed as a coming of age woman of thirteen. The day of the royal wedding had arrived in the blink of an eye.

My continuous teasing came to a halt when the sudden shift happened this was really happening, an actual wedding with the whole kingdom watching. It wasn't just a joke inside my head anymore.

I had maids all through out the room today bathing me in rich oils to highlight my skin, managing to put all my locks into a simple locked bun in place. The gown was beyond words I was speechless. Shades of gold,  white, taking over.

"Gosh my heart is pounding out straight from my chest you would think a dragon is stepping on my chest." I whipped my head around the crowds of servants and maids slightly relaxing at the sight of my brother slipping inside.

"Oh finally someone that isn't gonna make me pass out." I cracked a faint grin hearing his chuckle, hearing him walking closer towards me fixing the necklace wrapped around my neck staring deep into my eyes.

"How are you feeling Amira? I hear you are freaking out to the heavens." A nervous laugh left me brushing my hands over the lace like sleeves, gulping moving my head to look back over at the mirror.

"The whole kingdom is watching.. And I keep having deep flashbacks images of me making a fool of myself and falling. It was a fun joke since it was a week away but it's really happening now.. I actually have to be a wife Corlys." I heard him release a heavy sigh, before his fingers were tilting my chin up to gaze into his eyes fully.

"Now listen Amira. When has what others thought of you affected you? It's your first marriage so what that it's to the most vile and ugh just the thought of Daemon hurting you sets my blood a boil. It seems quite different this time. But just trust your gut.. I'm still upset about the king not wanting the girls, but now it's your turn. Just because don't allow for him to control you alright?" I gave a small head nod in his direction feeling him tap at my chin a couple times.

"And have fun if you do fall." A laugh escaped from his chest when I slapped at his arm roughly shooting him an amused look. "Your mother would be proud to see you, and I know she's watching you." My own soft smile grew on my face at the mention of my late mother before speaking in a playfully tone.

"I heard child birth is quite awful. I don't think I'm ready for that." Now here we go my mind was jumping straight to what comes after marriage. A small poke to my nose drew me away from my thoughts in just that moment. In this moment the future had hit me like any other. Perhaps it's time to grow up a little.

________________________________
"Where are you taking me? Isn't it tradition to bed your wife after the large celebration?" There was a hint of teasing in my tone taking a glance up at the male. He had always looked his best, expect tonight under the dark skies and lit stars. The strands of his hair were tucked behind his ears. His trousers with a simple golden long sleeved blouse, his boots hitting the stone street with ease. He spared a soft glance my way, the breeze whipping past him in amusement his finger running across the large ring over my finger.

"That eager to be pleased by your husband are you?" I let a quick scoff out looking from him to study my own simple white dress, flicking my eyes up to stare up into the dark alleys in confusion he just nodded his head towards me slipping me in first. Feeling his tall frame behind me. I knew right then and there were we where.

I let a shy like sequel out trying to run right back out moving right back behind him, just to hear his boasting laughter he lifted my squirming form up quickly back hugging me, urging me to walk down the hall with him his arms locked around my waist.

"I should kick your ass Daemon, why did you bring me here?" I all but demanded of him. My brown cheeks felt warm with heat, avoiding my eyes hearing his shaking laughter. He lowered his head down pressing single place kisses on the side of my head in place.

"Because my dear, I thought it was interesting to come to one of the many pleasure houses no? Only the focus is you and me." I was mid confused by his tone, the bright lights and naked bodies had faded from view a darkened room and hall. I could hear my heart skipping beats feeling his form still behind me.

"And I suppose you didn't wanna do this in private?" I all but questioned to him, he had to have been drunk off all that wine. He just had to be. He had spun me around to face up towards him, holding both my hands in his own, carefully backing me up towards one of unoccupied walls he lowers his head down keeping his grip on my hands.

"In these places, you take what you want and what you need. Although admiring you in private would end the night amazingly. I also have no shame with fucking my new wife right here for others to hear me.  Taking her for the first time. Amira you've been lighting a fire a dangerous one for days." He whispered brushing his nose against my own. I held my breath in nervous anticipation. I could see his eyes so clearly in the dim like light.

"I think you just enjoy that I talk back to you." I whispered seeing him smile leaning in firmly. His voice moved to a more husker tone.

"I want you right here, and you can be as loud as you want. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do understand princess?" His tone was so demanding the fresh feeling of his lips on mine met into mine for a firm kiss. I've had the urged for two weeks now to kiss him this way. His hands grabbing at my waist to bring me closer to his body.

He freed my hands allowing for one my hands to travel up to grip at the place of the middle of his neck tilting my head up to deepen the kiss feeling his hands rubbing deep circles into my hips, his milky hands slide up the shell of the dress grabbing the strings to untie them.

I found myself bringing him closer to me with each sounding pleas of a breath his hands traveled from sliding the dress down freeing my breast, to slipping his own shirt off leaning in closer he parted my legs with his thighs.

"Tell me that you want me... I won't continue unless you say those words." His lips removed over themself from my own lingering to trail down my neck carefully flipping me so that my temple was pressed on the wall. His hands sliding down the curve of my body over every inch of me that he could feeling his head resting on my neck.

"I want you Daemon.. I want this." I heard the soft whisper of my voice, my heart was rapid in speed. Yes this was really happening in public. My mind was telling me to speak up, speak but the fluttering feeling floating through my stomach seemed to spark more pleasure, then anything feeling his hands move to hold my hands firmly on the wall interlocking them. It was like a small pinch like stretch that had me wincing at first.

One push at a time I could feel his hips on my own before a shuddered like gasp escaped from me pressing my head further on the wall, digging my nails into the palm of his hands.

It was a euphoric addicting feeling I could tell for sure.