Chapter Three

Amira's Pov
"Oh so lady and proper of you. How idiotic to say what does that even mean Lady Amira?" I found my hands pressed under my chin firmly flicking my eyes between Rhaenyra and Alicent. I found them quite amusing. Rheanyra would be the one to make sure no man every walked across her. Alicent on the other hand, was a very sweet modest girl. Which meant she would do what was needed of her. She was a people pleaser that's alright.

"When a man asks for your hand in a proposal. And they ask what's lady like of you. All they are referring to is your virtue and womb. If you have an untouched one, they find that the purest of them all. If you already have been touched for pleasure you are deemed a whore." I spoke my knowledge with ease sinking my shoulders, a causal smirk grew on my face watching her icy blue eyes roll her eyes muttering low-key under her breath.

"Why of course that's all men think about." She mutters to herself pressing her fist under her chin in one motion. I crinkled my nose at her gently in amusement turning my attention to Alicent as she spoke.

"But it's quite romantic isn't it? They want you in your purest form." I coughed choking on my own laughter, leaning back into sinking my shoulders back to allow my fingers to play with the dark blue sleeves of my dress.

"Its just another unconditional method to make woman feel less than what you are. No one wants to marry you off if you are unpure. Then again, a man can place his seed in many and not bat an eye." A smirk was sent my way, the princess casually messing with her own golden sleeves.

"Why is it that you agreed to marry my uncle then Amira? You seemed to have your own path you want yes?" I held my breath. All though it may have been true, I never really saw a path within myself. I took way too much time studying history and learning what was needed to be shared even learning the Valyria language my own little secret.

"Your uncle has a charm and charisma which leads him to have a voice within himself. He can be quite unreasonable yes. But whatever he wants he gets. There was no use in arguing with your father over the marriage I've accepted my fate with my old royal womb." A soft giggle was shared between the two of them. They were still semi young, they could still do as they pleased.

"The wedding is heard to be the biggest event of the kingdom Amira. You must be excited." A soft smile grew on my face shutting my eyes for a firm minute speaking quietly.

"It will be my first marriage. I've never been married, I left that all to my brother and family. The colors are gold, red and white which shouldn't do me some bad." My eyes flicked across the entire table, jumping slightly in place feeling warm hands over my shoulders feeling the long locks brush over the side of my neck.

"And what a beautiful wedding it shall be correct princess?"  I faintly smiled tilting my head up to meet his purple hues, feeling his fingers brushing over my neck a couple times.

"Uncle what pleasant surprise for you to come visit your wife to be as she gushes about you." I found my head tilting in pretend confusion as the two switches languages effortlessly.

"I see my soon to be wife gushes about me in secret does she not? Seems she does have a view on me that does matter."  I found my finger tapping gently over my lip a couple times looking between the two before speaking startling them both.

"My soon to be husband is quite the topic around everyone's mouth isn't he? I wonder than if he'll use all that talk to show your dragon." I stood up simply pushing in my chair sending a wink Rheanyra's way hearing her stumbling over her words quickly.

"You speak.. Since when?" She stammered quickly. I took Daemon's hand that he had outstretched to help me up simply holding his hand. I tilted my head towards him, staring at his awe like gaze tapping at his lips gently.

"I have my secrets as well. I'm assuming more decorating needs to be in place yes?" He smirked slightly in my direction nodding his head a couple times at me. I bid the two girls a farewell the two of us leaving the simple dinning hall walking down the many halls hand in hand.

"So you speak Valyria? mind telling me where you learned that." I tilted my head to face him some more giving his hand a simple squeeze in return.

"I do a lot of research in my free time. Reading book after book. You aren't the only one cunning and witty now Daemon, whenever you would like. It would be an honor to meet your dragon when ever it suits you. Seems I keep surprising you don't I?" A low sounding chuckle left his lips a simple glance was sent my way.

"Not many can surprise me. It seems I really don't know that much about you. Yet you've always been around Amira. So fierce you are I enjoy it." We stopped towards the end of the corridor, facing one another in a simple stare down.

"How it intrigues me, I hear all the time you are vile and evil. Perhaps that's true yes? Or purpose your ideals are much greater than what you think you deserve. Sometimes an unheard voice is greatly misunderstood by its people. And they only view you one way." I took both his warm hands into my grip leaning up to his height pressing a simple kiss to his pale cheek feeling him tilting his head to feel it to the full max.

"Prove me wrong. You'd only make one mistake of having me hate you Daemon, you call me princess yet I am not one why is that?" I chuckled once my plump lips removing themselves from his cheek him staring down at me in my eyes. A simple smile was sent down my way, feeling his thumb rubbing along the slope of my bottom lip.

"Oh my dear. You are marrying me a prince. Your new title will be princess, and you best get used to me calling you princess instead of lady. And you'll be a good girl to remember it." I stared up at him even more almost in a taunting like manner pressing a single kiss to his thumb trailing my tongue over the shell of his thumb.

"Would it be a surprise to you that I've never laid with a man Daemon?" I left my statement linger in the air, his eyes growing wide with surprise. I pulled away from his embrace, holding my arms behind my back simply walking away from him down the corridor hearing a shredder like exhale coming his way, looking over my shoulder to see him watching me walk away.