Chapter Six

Amira's Pov
For a long while marriage was a normal occurrence. It didn't shake the kingdom for long before everyone was shifting back to their own little reality of things, me and Daemon had our time from time. I would deal with the family drama, my brother throwing the biggest tantrum. He should be glad his young daughter isn't being forced into a marriage.

For a while things were a little too peaceful I never had a day were I was rushing around everywhere, till during my night sleep Daemon was shaking me awake dragging me to the Dragon pits, I was in a half sleep state rubbing at my eyes roughly pulling my nightgown closer watching him rushing off into Caraxes enclosure.

"Husband it is the middle of the fucking night what are you doing?" I questioned a small yawn leaving me, watching him moving the large beast closer a saddle on his back, he flashed me a smile before he lifted me up with one motion placing me there. I was now wide awake watching Daemon frantic like grabbing on the top of the dragon's head gently.

"Are you out of your mind Daemon?" I hissed down towards him watching the way he cradled the black egg into his hold, carefully climbing up after me sitting in front of me.

"No of course not, we are going to dragonstone, this is getting ridiculous at this point, do you get dizzy?" He questioned grabbing the runes in his palms.

"When I'm half sleep I suppose.. Why are we going to dragonstone?"

"You are pregnant Caraxes told me today he's been nursing some Dragon eggs."

"Your Dragon can't just say things like ever- going too high!"

_______________________________
I could strongly say from experience Daemon was slightly a mad man. I didn't believe Daemon at first because he always just spoke his mind and what he wanted. It was until we arrived at the magnificent sight of the large castle in the mist, I watched the way the Dragon slide and moved his large head to wrap around my body, soft rumble like purrs like a dog were heard his nose pressed near my stomach. Perhaps Daemon wasn't a mad man after all...

I wasn't expecting it to be this soon with them sending someone after Daemon, holding the edges of my sliver dress moving along behind him, focusing my attention on Otto Hightower, even still now that man gave me the slight ick.

"Daemon what is the meaning of this? Stealing an egg from your brother?! I've known you to throw tantrums but not like this." I tilted my head to one side, lightly slapping at Daemon's arm deeply causing him to his shooting a small glare my way.

"You stole the egg? You told me it was guarded by Caraxes." I sighed heavy rolling my eyes deeply focusing back in.

"I have spoke my word. My wife is pregnant and by tradition she must have a dragon egg warm the crib. Or had my brother forget all that from his new heir?" I rolled my shoulders back a couple times in place shifting hearing Otto letting a small laugh out.

"Your whore can't be pregnant Daemon." I stopped the line with my name being spoken in that manner.

"Have you forgotten your place Otto? Or do I have to remind you that Daemon married me! I am no whore you better watch your tongue." I warned him stepping towards him a little narrowing my eyes at him, taking a deep breath in to calm my racing heart down. Men always gonna be the cause of heart attacks. He lifted an eyebrow in my direction.

"Pardon me I just have forgotten about you for a moment lady Velaryon. You speak so ill tongue so not like your nieces or brothers." Now he was just tipping the ice into the water.

"Why would Daemon lie about a pregnancy when he has bed me since the wedding?" I lifted my own eyebrow his way, feeling Daemon careful nudge me to stand back by his side, his men drawing out their swords pointing them at one another.

I ignored the loud shouting my attention drifting into the sides of the stone bridge slightly pushing myself to the edge to watch the fog sweeping out large wings. Only a few other Dragon riders out there. Rheanyra, a faint smile grew over my features watching how her Dragon soared through out the sky landing in between everyone watching her dismount.

"Uncle!" She hollered once she slipped down moving through everyone she looked beyond pissed off, looking between everyone she flashed me a soft smile fixing at her gloves.

"Always lovely to see you Aunt." She smiled my way making her towards Daemon speaking to each other in roughness of Valyria.

"Dragon stone isn't yours till you are older Rheanyra, she is pregnant."

"Then why didn't you just ask uncle?" I found my fingers rubbing at the bridge of my nose deeply a couple times feeling slightly dizzy in the moments rocking through all at once.

"Keep the egg, but don't ever disrespect my father, you've been saying some disrespectful things because I care for Amira you both can stay." I grabbed at the sides of the bridge for a moment taking a huge gasp of air in, trying to relax my body. I needed to lay down, moving past the army of men I moved through everyone making my way after bowing my head at Rheanyra with a apologetic smile.

By the time I arrived back in tune inside the castle I was laying on the mini couch in the bedroom placing my arm over my head, sleep had almost casted over me, feeling a warm palm rubbing over the area of my hair.

"Daemon I swear on the heavens if you cause me any more stress on my body. I will personal kick you out of the room, you throw tantrums." I muttered removing my arm off my forehead he was peering down at me even more, pressing a few simple kisses to my cheek.

"I do not.. Only I ever get to speak ill of my brother and he has denied me too much for too long- what's that look in your face, oh no.. Bring the bucket please!"