3

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚|                          📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃📍

                          📍𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃📍

"So this wtf you doing ?!" She yelled over the music. Why is she yelling ? "Man D wtf you doing here?" He said sounding annoyed. Oop.

"Wtf is you doing here with a bitch? You see me calling yo phone and you out here fucking off. " She said. "Wait , dont put me in this shit I barely know him. So keep you and your assumptions between you & him" I said. "Aye watch your mouth and D you know we not even in a relationship so why you tryna embarrass yourself"Ace said.

"We not in a relationship but we was jus fucking yesterday." She said folding her arms. She think that shit cute. She too pretty for that. I guess her name D? She was darksin cute, thick nature skin she was a pretty girl but her actions got her looking a li ugly. I thought.

"Don't say that out loud you embarrassing yourself" He said as he shook his head

"Don't say that out loud you embarrassing yourself" He said as he shook his head. "Ace we really finna sit up here and lie" D said. "Man lie about what you already know what I'm on witcho so ion even know why you tryna front infront of all these people ju yk ion like that shit" He said.

"Ok can you come home." She said as she tried to pull his wrist. As he pulled away he said "We aint got no home together get on ju" he said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. As she walked away she gave me a death stare and rolled her eyes at me. I rolled mines back cuz tf.

"My bad for her. " He said. "Naw you good" I replied.

Good looking.

2 HOURS LATER ON THE WAY HOME

Ace dropped off Ari and Jc so me and him was in the car listening to R&B music. He was laying back with one hand on the phone and one hand on the wheel.

"Unun put that phone up I don't play about my life" I said. "Ian gon wreck shawty" he said after he chuckled. "Ionc phone up" I said as I pointed to the cup holder so he can put his phone down. He shook his head before sliding his phone down his lap.

"Thank you" I mumbled. "You gotta learn how to talk up more besides when you snapping on somebody or telling somebody what to do" He said playfully rolling his neck.

I chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes. "They gone get stuck" He said. "Whatever" I said. We pulled up to my house.

"Ite li mama" He said. "Bye thank you" I said. "No problem"

YES ITS SHORT I JUST HAD TO GET PART TWO OUT THE WAY. EXCUSE ERROS. I DONT PROOFREAD.