14

𝑵𝒚'𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝑫𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔 |𝑵𝒚|                                  📍𝑨𝒊𝒓 𝑩𝒏𝒃📍

                                  📍𝑨𝒊𝒓 𝑩𝒏𝒃📍

"Emoni ask daddy damn" I said rolling my eyes.

It was the last day of Miami. We was going to the club today & mall tomorrow before we all go back home.

"Girl I did yk what he gone say , i hate it here " Moni said flopping down on the bed. Moni called me because she wanted to come down to ATL before she have to get back to school, but mama said no. So she think she can call me & I change her mind.

"Ima ask him later bye" I said hanging up the phone. I was already irritated because Sincere woke me out my sleep again. It's 12, why is you waking me up then leaving.

I got up from the bed and made my way to Yana and Tre room.

"I see you when come back Yanni" I heard a little voice say as I got close to the room.

"Yes stinka Ima see you tomar" Yana said as I came in the room. "Otay byeee yanni" The little voice said again. "Bye pretty" Yana said and the phone hung up.

"Aww thats tre little girl ?" I said sitting down beside yana.

"Yes" She said smiling. "Awwww stepmommyyy" I said teasing her. "Girl anyways, what time we suppose to be leaving" Yana said. 

"Girl idk , im tired tho" I said laying my head on the headboard.

We was talking for about 5 minutes til Ari & Lele walked in.

" Where the boys" Ari asked rubbing her eyes as Lele followed.

"Idk , im ready to go shopping tho" Yana said getting on her phone. We all nodded in agreement.

"Mari aint tell me he left" Lele said scrunching her face up.  "Wassup wit yall " Ari said.

"He had an attitude lastnight after we left Buffalo Wild Wings because that my ex was there and we was talking. " Lele said. "Best" I staled face here.

Because she know she wrong for having a conversation wit him infront of Mari that's disrespectful.

"I knowwww but I wanted my get back" She said whining. "Yall irritating " Yana said.

My phone ringed and I checked it.

Bubba🫶🏽💕
Aw you still mad mama ? 2s ago
& I dont care about yo attitude go ahead and get up
We gone be right back 10m ago
Emoni 🤞🏽
Bitch don't hang up on me 7m ago
BirthGiver 🫀
Goodmorning baby 20m ago

I decided to reply to my messages and text my dad while I'm at it.

                                    BirthGiver 🫀
Goodmorning baby
                                                       goodmorning mother
Your sister finna piss me off