18

It was 5:45 and the gang was on the way to the airbnb in downtown atl

After the little altercation with Ace and Tre exs the girls didn't text the boys back.

Soon they were at the bnb and sitting down waiting for the boys and Ari come.

Everybody were suppose to be seated by their "significant " other other than Ari cousins and Ny sisters who was sitting in a little area. Ari's family such as her mother, grandad grandma auntie and uncles is gonna have a different surprise for her since their plane got delayed.

Everyone who was there already were seated.

"Bro I'm still pissed cus why she think she can TRY to check me" Yana said.

"Nah cus this David second fucking time tryna check me bout Ace bald headed a-" Ny got cut off by the boys walking in.

"Tf yall stop talking fa" Tre said mugging the girls as they walked in.

"Shut up ugly" Ny said bucking at him.

"Bettle " Tre said bucking back as he sat by Yana who was ignoring his presence.

Sincere came in and sat by Ny who was ignoring him also.

"Wassup with you" Tre said grabbing Yana chin making her look at him.

"Leave me alone Trevon" She said moving his hands from her chin.

"Come on" Tre said standing up waiting for Yana to get up.

"Get up" He said more clearly and she rolled her eyes and got up. Tre walked to a guest room with yana hot on his trail.

As they was walking Sincere was trying too read Ny'omai.

"Aye come on" Ace said tapping Ny thighs twice signaling her to get up.

Ny huffed and got up as Ace lead her to the bathroom.

They walked in the bathroom and Ace locked the door as Ny walked deeper in the bathroom and hopped on the counter.

"Whats yo problem Dior?" Ace asked calling her by her middle name.

"I saw yo ex at the mall today, this her second time tryna check me about yo ass" Ny said angrily. 

"I don't tell ha ass to say sum to you tf you mad at me fa ?" Ace said raising his eyebrows leaning on the wall infront of ny with his hands in his pockets.

"I didn't say that tf , you did some for her to feel comfortable enough to keep checking me bout yo long ass" Ny said mugging him.

Always You. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara