10

𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔

                               𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔

"You pissing me off ju gtf off my phone" I told Kandi as I hung up the phone.

Kandi called my phone on bs again. Seeing me in Siyana comments but idgaf.She bet not try no shit with Yana that's all ik.

She called me so I can go pick up my daughter. I literally just had her 2 days ago she never with her mama. If she don't want her she need to lmk rn.

I will happily take her and take her away from where she is not wanted.

I pulled up to kandi house.

I knocked on the door. Once I was about to knock again, I saw a nigga about to leave out. I furrowed eyebrows.

"Aye why you got this nigga around my daughter" I asked Kandi. "Ain got her around no mfn body get her & leave I got people coming over" She said careless.

"You sad ju " I said looking at her digusted before I walked down the hall to get my daughter.

I walked in and saw my daughter Kaylani in the bed bawled up sleep. I hate to wake her up because that attitude be on 1000 she be grumpy ash.

"Lani, come on babygirl" I said shaking her lightly and calling her by her nicknames. She moved around and groaned.

"We gotta go babygirl, I'll give you icecream" I told her. She start whining. I picked her up and wiped her tears. "Stop crying" I told her as I wiped her tears.

"You baby her too much" Kandi said rolling her eyes. Ignoring her statement I walked pass her and walked to the door as she followed us. "Bye mama" Kandi said to a grumpy Lani. "Bye" Lani said laying her head on my chest sniffing.

Kandi kissed her cheek. "Don't put yo dick lips on my daughter".I said mugging her walking out the apartment complex.

"Don't let me see you with that bitch Trevon" Kandi yelled. I ignored her and put Lani in her carseat. She was still sniffing.

"Babygirl stop crying you can go back to sleep now" I told her. "I hungy" She said. "Yo mama aint fed you today" I asked her while buckling her upShe shook her head. I signed. "I gotcha baby" I told her and walked to the drivers seat.

This shit tiring and frustrating. I have no problem with providing for my daughter. But if you in my daughter life and you her mother provide for her. Don't have her just to say you have a child. I don't remember the last time she actually did for Lani besides having her tearing up. Ima talk to her she either step up or Ima help her stepdown. I refuse to have my daughter somewhere someplace she not well taken care of there.

I push start to my 2021 range rover and headed to zaxbys. Zaxbys was my baby favorite.

I pulled up to zaxbys and ordered our food. Waiting for our food I looked at my phone and saw "Siyana😍"