4

The Next Day

  The Next Day ...

It's Sunday 2:30p.m, and her oldest brother dropped off his son so that Ny'omai and her nephew can have some time together since they havent seen eachother in a couple months. Even though her oldest brother and dad moved her brother & nephew will always come to visit her , her mother and youngest sister. Her brother named Nathan and her sister name Emoni. Her nephew named Niyer and he's 3.

"I go an- and pway" Yer said

"I go an- and pway" Yer said. "Yea baby cmon so we can go. " Ny replied as she picked him up. I grab my keys to my charger 2021 since it came put him in his carseat and we on my way to the arcade.

Meanwhile, Ace was also getting ready to take his 2 year old niece, Siya.

"I no wat to go" Siya whined as Ace put on her shoes

"I no wat to go" Siya whined as Ace put on her shoes . "Sy we going to play with other kids." Ace replied. "No Unc I wat to sleep" she said. "You is Sy you can sleep in the car ok" He said. "Otay I eat?" She asked. "Ofc Sy. " He said as he picked her and grabbed his keys.

At the Arcade....

It has been an hour since they both arrived at the arcade. Siya ran away from Ace as he was taking a phone call so he wasn't paying any attention. Ny on the other hands was watching Niyer dance to a game. She watched as this pretty little girl around Yer age come up to him.

"Hi" Siya said shyly to a blushing Yer. "Hi you pwetty" He said. "Tank you" "Wat to be fwiends"She asked. "Yea I pway wit you" He said pointing to her. She nods. "Come on " He said holding her hands as they went to the jumping palace. Ny was in awe.