32

It was the day of Bailey's Gender Reveal

It was the day of Bailey's Gender Reveal. Everybody was getting dressed and making sure their gifts were right. 

"Get up Bailey forreal, it's 12. You take forever to get ready and tryna get some to eat." Mari said stale facing her.

"Ughhh." She got up and went to the bathroom.

"Mad ass." Mari chuckled.

He was ready for today. He hope that he gets his son this year. But if it's a girl it would be no difference, but two attitudes like Lele ? Would be hell for him. But if it was a girl he had to get ready for it.

"What you want to eat.' Mari screamed over the sound of her bath water running. He had to get her up before he left.

She ignored him.

"Youn hear me talking to you?" Mari asked her going into the bathroom with her sitting in the bath tub.

She rolled her eyes.

"What Amari." She was aggravated. She pregnant.

"Girl stop playing wimmie ain do shit to yo aggravated ass."

"I don't care Amari." She said referring to the food.

"So what ever I come back to this mf with, if you don't eat it oh well, eat some from the kitchen then. Since you wanna have an attitude." He closed the door, grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

He know Bailey mood swings still were there. But he was sick of it chile. She always hated to be woken up out her sleep tho. But today was busy she just had to get used to Mari being on her ass today.

Bailey got out the tub and lotion her body before she put her robe on and went to the kitchen.

She looked at her phone and saw her mother calling.

"Yesssss mother." She answered the phone opening the fridge, grabbing some grapes.

"What you doing to that boy." Lele rolled her eyes. He a snitch. "Nothingggggg."

"He gone fucked yo pregnant ass up." Bailey laughed.

"Girll byeee, he shouldn't never got me pregnant. If he get some ion like ima cause a fit." Her mother Bianca said.

"You getting ready ?"

"Naurrr." She said making the yikes face. "Gir-"

"Listen baby, I'm finna beat my face and pin my curls while he gone so when he get here I can eat, and get dressed if that's okay with you ma'am. "

"Mhm. I'm finna call yo daddy."

"Ok, call nana too I'm finna start getting ready."

"Okay, love you see you soon."

"Love you more." Lele said back and hung up the phone.

Lele played her calming playlist and start curling her hair and pinning it up.