XXIII. We're Going After Beatrix.

act two: getting you back▌chapter twenty-three

▌chapter twenty-three .  .  .
we're going after beatrix

          Musa and Tecna were sitting with a brown haired boy

Musa and Tecna were sitting with a brown haired boy. "Hey, sorry. Sebastian came to talk to me."

"Hey! Mags, this is Timmy. He used to go to Red Fountain."

"Oh, yeah. I know who you are, you're in the suite next to Riven's."

"You're Magnolia Silva. Daughter of Saul Silva?"

"That's me. Nice to meet you."

"Tecna and I are gonna go play pool. See ya." Musa says.

"She's definitely already drunk."

"Are you drinking tonight?"

"Probably not."

A slow song comes on. Timmy puts his hand out. "May I have this dance?"

"You may." I grab his hand as he grabs my waist.

Sky comes over and pushes Timmy. "Get the fuck off her!" He yells.

"Sky, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Riven comes over and pushes Sky. "Leave her alone, man. She's not your concern anymore."

"I'm so sorry, Timmy. This douchebag is my ex. Let's go outside." I help Timmy outside and we sit at the tables. "I'm really sorry. He had no righ-"

"I get it. He's still in love with you. I just don't get why he thought we are more than friends, I mean, we've just met."

"He has a bad temper. He takes after his father in that category." I chuckle. Riven joins us outside while he smokes.

Not long after, Flora joins us. "Hey, you good." Riven hums in agreement. "Oof! You're not a good liar. Is this where the bad boy offers the new girl a hit?"

"Nah, new girl would say no. Or new girl's friends would find out. Either way, drama waiting to happen."

"What did she say to you?" Flora asked.