6• 여섯

Crudêl(Adj

Crudêl
(Adj.) Being without passion or compassion, having no emotions or regards for others

) Being without passion or compassion, having no emotions or regards for others

I stared at the paintings then on the signature signed under it.

This was exclusive work of Ah-young's mother. Anyone in the art circuit would know her, people's heart from all over the world are captured by her enticing works.

Ah-young invited me over to one of her exibitions so here I am. I was looking over at masterpieces adorned on the plain walls one after the other.

With my close to negligible knowledge about art all I can say was, they were pleasing. I was walking from one art to another but one painting caught my eyes.

It was made with different shades of red. A face with no eyes, nose and mouth.

It looked straight out of a horror movie, a chill shuddered my back as I stared at it more. The faceless monster will jump out of the canvas and attack me any moment.

My feet moved a step back from the painting which was ready to swallow me into the depths of red.

" Red catches everyone's attention."

I whip my head to the side.

A woman was standing tall right beside me.

She looked like a literal goddess. Unknowingly my body went stiff. Her aura was soothing yet intimidating.

Everything from her heels to hair was beyond perfection which did make me feel conscious about my outfit. I was running late so I put on the first white plain shirt and pair of pants I got my hands on.

I hesitated before formulating an answer because without any concrete reason I was starting to feel nervous in her presence.

" The shades are perfectly dramatic and bold. " I gave her small smile to put an end to the small talk.

" Indeed " she sighed and turned fully to face me. She had soft makeup on which gave her a seraphic glow.

" You have pretty eyes." She titled her head to the side, trying to take in every lines and curve of my eyes, nose and mouth.