21• 이십일

Labrynthineintricate, complex or resembling a maze

Labrynthine
intricate, complex or resembling a maze

Holding the car door for me, Yeonjun gives me a boyish grin

Holding the car door for me, Yeonjun gives me a boyish grin. He was wearing a black tuxedo with his azure hair brushed back. His bruises were slightly faded but nothing some concealer can't hide.

A valet dressed in a black suit and gold vest jogs up to us and hastily greets Yeonjun with a slight nod, asking him for the keys to Yeonjun's car.

I turn back and take in the mansion with awe, admiring the ritzy view. It was on outskirts of the city away from all the noise and bustling.

The mansion is cut of exquisite white stone with acres of land around. The gleaming tall glass windows adorning the front.

Intricately designed concrete steps lead up to the entrance, a fancy water fountain with ambient lighting rests at the center of the mansion.

The full moon looms in the starry night sky, moon light reflected against the water from the fountain. The whole place looked straight out of a magazine.

I watch in wonder as men in expensive suits and ties walk up the steps with women dressed in absolute finery on their arms.

The gowns these ladies are wearing cost a fortune, dazzling jewels and all.

A halter neck dress hugged my body. Yeonjun sent me to wear it for the evening. I was not used to it but it matched the dress code for the party. It was elegant just like the one every women was wearing here. My hair was done in a neat bun with few strands loose to frame my face and light makeup to match the dress.

" Jungkook has not contacted me since the night at the club. He was blowing up my phone that night but I haven't gotten a single message after that. " I straighten my dress.

Even Mr. Kidnapper was nowhere to be seen.

Yeonjun gave me an assuring smile. Just like the one he gave me at the club.

" Him not contacting you made you more nervous? "

" It is making me anxious. You never know what goes on his twisted mind. " I mutter under my breath dreading the silence before the storm.