17• 십칠

temp·​ta·​tion (n

temp·​ta·​tion 
(n.) the act of tempting or the state of being tempted especially to evil

) the act of tempting or the state of being tempted especially to evil

" Does ki-yeong know what you're doing here son? "

My head felt heavy, blunt pain erupting in the side of my head where geum-hi smashed the bottle.

She was too desperate to get a hint of control in the situation after being so helplessly tackled down. Maybe I pushed her too far, unapologetically crossing her limits but she needs to accept the fact that she is mine.

Her defiance to me and her feistiness made my twisted mind more excited to fuck the disobedience out of her and bend her to my will.

My gaze possessed hers standing outside the private room's door, the way she shrank under my mother's disgusted stare made the muscle in my jaw tick.

The manager was fast to close the door on my one glare.

" Don't ever look at her like that again. "

My mother's eyes narrowed down at me

I picked up a napkin to wipe the blood trickling down my face.

My mother folded her hands, scanning the room scattered with broken glass pieces and everything out of place.

" Who is this girl? Your new toy for the day? "

" Why are you here again?" I asked with a little annoyance slipping into my tongue. I didn't want my mother anywhere near Geum-hi or to talk about her.

If my mother gets too interested in her, it will be a problem. A problem that I will need to fix in not a kind way.

Even now she cut my time to spend with Geum-hi, the annoyance from it aside from the pain from fresh wound was grating on my nerves.

I brought my phone from my pocket and sent a message to Hwang to drop Geum-hi at my penthouse. His response was quick in a second.

" You had a lunch appointment with ki-yeong and you never showed up. "