19• 십구

Belamoura beloved person

Belamour
a beloved person

" We will be done with the project by tomorrow

" We will be done with the project by tomorrow. "

I collected my belongings, shutting down my laptop and closing the notebook filled with scribbles of a boring old case.

We ended up choosing a safe option on my suggestion, a project on an old case which will most probably get us some good marks.

Yeonjun nodded.

For last four hours, he looked like he had something to say but was hesitant to say it aloud.

I checked my phone for any reply from Ah-young again. 

I called her right after I rushed out of Jungkook's car yesterday. Calling her but her phone was switched off. All of her socials are gone like she didn't exist.

A day has already passed, Her phone is still switched off and she isn't at college either.

That was concerning. She loved to post and interact on her socials everyday but now each of her account is gone. She isn't attending any of her classes either.

" You seem to be in a hurry to complete this project, did I do or say something wrong that annoyed you?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck, troubled as he continued

" If it's about the warehouse-"

" No...I am having a stressful week and wanted to save time, go back home early to rest. " I kept my face and voice neutral. Cutting are conversation short.

I don't want Jungkook going all psycho on him because of me. Even right now who knows how many Jungkook's henchmen are on my tail, clicking my picture and invading my privacy like it's nothing on his one order. He did warn me he has eyes everywhere.

I have rushed the process of completing this project a little too fast, completing more than half of the work on my own.

Yeonjun was taken back by the amount of work I have done in so much less time. There is still plenty of time until the deadline. I worked my way through whole day and night to get this over with. The less I have to interact with Yeonjun the better.