20• 이십

illicit(adj

illicit
(adj.) not allowed by the rules of society

Something caressed my jaw and then thighs

The touch was like a cold whisper over my skin.

I blink my eyes open to find myself sitting in the backseat of a car. It's interior was familiar.

Yeonjun's car.

But there was no one in the driver's seat.

I should be at home. I peeked outside the car window with my hazy vision. My body felt heavy.

The car was standing in front of the abandoned warehouse but there was no one.

No music. No cheering. No people. No party going on or any boxing matches.

It was silent with no sign of life.

I tried to reach for the car door and open it but my body stayed at my spot, not moving. I couldn't even lift a finger as if my body was in paralysis.

What is happening?

I was wearing the same dress that I wore on my birthday. It was bunched up high on my thighs and someone was kneeling in front of me. Their head bowed down, black soft hair and hands holding me down by a grip on my thighs.

My confusion was fast to change into dread when I noticed the familiar tatoos on one arm.

" You want to ruin me sweetheart? "

My eyes snap open to my apartment's ceiling. Familiar cacks in the ceiling were never this comforting.

I sit up covered in sweat and the slickness between my legs.

There is something wrong with me.

That was one vivid nightmare.

Stumbling on my feet, I rushed to my bathroom to clean myself up and change into a fresh pair of clothes.

It was starting of the weekend. I don't have any classes today or tomorrow but I do need to meet Yeonjun for the last time to finish our project.

I am still nerved to meet him after last night.