14• 십사

Cafuné(v

Cafuné
(v.) Running your hands through your lover's hair.

My moral compass was faulty from birth

I liked it that way.

Thriving on the wrong side of the law while maintaining the golden boy image.

My crimes were not innocent in any way and knowing sins I have done were unforgivable but everything I have known or believed came to a pause when I saw her.

The virtue to all my sins.

Yang geum-hi.

Lost in her own little bubble unaware of the corruptions of the world or maybe she is aware but chooses to be blind to them, afraid and running from the darkness.

Bad for her, darkness is my playground.

It's my shadows that run wild and want to ruin whatever bubble she lives in, break it and consume her whole until nothing is left.

Taehyung said it was love at first sight but I am no man who believes in fuckery like this.

Love, fate and destiny are useless words mentioned in some love sick poet's work who do have a heart to feel and torment.

Processing emotions didn't come easy to me since childhood.

Empathy, sympathy, compassion were some words I learned in private therapy sessions my mother put me in but they were only words, just some syllables put together.

I felt nothing when I heard them. There was nothing to connect to these words.

Even my dear mother knows I am an official test away from the greatest fear of her life coming true, that she has given birth to a monster.

She has always been scared of me going on a little killing spree. A serial killer in making to put in simple words, she is afraid I would go off my mastered control one day and end up on the most wanted lists.

She has always underestimated my intelligence, I'm smarter than that.

No body, no crime.

Emotions may not be something that come easy to me but I do fucking know how to bent and get my way using them, manipulate in the shade of eloquent choice of words.