one: on the airplane

You open your eyes to the sound of Savage Love blasting through your headphones, jolting you from a once peaceful sleep. You turn to look at the man next to you. When you got on the plane, you thought he looked vaguely familiar. You turn to him and say "has anyone ever told you you look like Harry Styles?"

Harry's POV
When the 3'2 blonde girl turned to me and batted her large cerulean orbs, and breathed "has anyone ever told you you look like Harry Styles?" I thought I was in for it. Forcing my voice higher and into a southern accent I reply "Hwhat in tarnation are you talking about? I mean if you're putting moves on me sweetheart I wouldn't object. You're a very fine filly, a young girl like you."

Your POV
You cringe and turn away. "Never mind," you laugh. "Must have been mistaken, sorry. You just look so much like him."

"It's alright," the stranger smiles back. "It's happened a few time. Say, darlin', where are you headed to London from?"

"Me? Well, I'm from a small town in Iowa, but I've always been a fan of the queen, so...I wanted to pay my respects."

The stranger turns his head away from you, gazing out the window of the plane. He doesn't respond.

"Well," you continue, trying to break the now awkward silence. "What are you doing, coming to London?"

The stranger turns back to face you. A single tear running down his cheek.

"You could say the same thing."