two: mr president

You step out of the airport, your suitcase lugging behind you, with a strange sense of wonder. As you make your way to the crosswalk in the midst of a chilly night, you can't help but let your mind drift away from the honking cars and the flashing signs of the world around you.

And your mind wanders to none other than that mysterious southern man you sat next to on the plane. You hadn't said much to him, but what you had said made you eager for more. Oh, if only you could see him again. You had so many questions for him.

While lost in thought, you stumble and fall, causing your favorite pair of galaxy leggings to rip and your dirty blonde hair to fall out of its messy bun. When you hit the ground, you're struck by how hungry you are. While contemplating what to eat, a stranger lopes up to you. "Hey you okay? That looked like a nasty tumble."

You look up to see the face of none other than former president of the United States, Barack Obama.

"Mr. President?" you shriek. "What are you doing in London?"

Obama reaches a warm palm down to help you up. "Michelle and I have decided to come to pay our respects to the Queen of England. Just because I'm an American politician doesn't mean I can't respect the British queen."

You shrug. "Fair enough. Now, where's the nearest McDonalds?"