seven: mr president pt 2

"My fellow American."

You look up. You recognized that smooth, melodious voice. Only one person could speak like that. Former president of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama II. He stood in the doorway of the empty Mcdonnalds and wore a black suit that made him look almost as swallalala smexy as Jason Derulo. Oh, Jason...just thinking about him gave you a twinge of heartbreak.

You aren't sure how to respond to Obama's statement.

"We're in England," is all you can say.

"Oh for real?"

"Yeah."

"LOL oh yeah I forgot. I hate British people," Obama responds, literally saying "el oh el" rather than just laughing.

"I know right, British people are so weird with their weird obsession with tea and royalty. the only one of those I like is Harry Styles."

Obama pauses. "Harry Styles? He's here?" he asks frantically.

You nod, shifting to sit criss-cross in your tear puddle. "Yeah, I sat next to him on the plane. Then we both got kidnapped by this gross cheeto man. I kept screaming so they threw me out."

Obama crosses his arms. "Gross cheeto man? I take it you're talking about Ed Sheeran? Oh, he's the worst of all the British, with his bad habits and his shapes of people."

"He was awful," you tell Obama. "He was looking for 'his love,' or whatever, but I find it hard to believe anyone could love that cheeto man."

Obama stared far away, hands on his hips. "Yes, yes. I only know of one person who could love that ginger."

You cock your head like a dog begging for a treat expectantly. "And who is that?"

Obama stays silent for a while. "That, my fellow American, is not a simple question. And so I cannot give you a simple answer. Instead, together, we must find this person. He is one of legend, one who always has his head in the game. No one is sure if he even exists, and if he does, his whereabouts are unknown."

Barack's teary, chocolate brown eyes seemed to be gazing even farther in the distance now, his hands still on his hips. You lean in closer, although still being a few good yards away.

"Zac Efron," Obama whispers, tears rolling down his glistening checks. "Zac Efron is the one person who can end that British ginger's insanity."