Mind-control

You walked with Maria and Steve as you guys made your way over to the labs as Maria gave you two more updates about Ultron. "He's all over the globe, robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man or men, coming in and emptying the place." Maria explained.

"Fatalities?" Steve asked.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue of state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see" Maria went on.

"Maximoffs," you said.

"It makes sense Ultron would go to them they have someone in common," Steve said.

"Not anymore," Maria told you and Steve handed over her tablet to Steve.

Steve huffed as he looked down at the tablet, you grabbed onto his shoulder and stood on your toes to try to see the screen he was looking at. When your eyes focused on the tablet you saw a photo of a now dead strucker, his dead body laid against the wall, next to him was a word written in blood, the word 'peace.'

"Aww look they even gave us a little message, how sweet," you said trying to clear the air.

Steve and Maria looked over at you unamused.

"Well I'll be back later, going to go figure out anything else, there are so many reports coming in there might be something you guys need," Maria said walking away.

You and Steve continued your way to the labs with the tablet that Maria gave you in your hand to show the other Avengers. You guys walked into the Lab where the other other Avengers who were looking for any other details on Ultron. When they noticed you guys walk in you handed Thor the tablet Maria gave you.

"What's this?" Your dad asked you and Steve.

"A message, Ultron killed strucker" you answered your dad and crossed your arms.

Thor handed the tablet over to your dad, "and he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us."

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha questioned

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss" Steve replied.

Natasha walked over to the computer and tried to look up anything on Strucker. She sighed "Yeah he...yeah everything we had on Struckers been erased." she said looking up in defeat at Steve.

"Not everything, there's still the hard copy files that we have on Strucker and Hydra." You said, raising your hand and bringing the boxes of files over with your magic, placing them in front of everyone.

___

"Baron Strucker had a lot of friends," you said looking through the files.

"well these people are all horrible" Bruce answered you.

"wait I know that guy," Tony said stopping Bruce on the page he was on.
"From back in the day, he operates off the African coast, black market arms." He says

Steve looked over at Tony.

"There are conventions, all right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab." He defended himself.

Thor grabbed a photo and looked at it before showing Tony and Steve. "This?"

"Ah that's a tattoo I don't think he had it," Tony said.

"No those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor said pointing at the brand mark on his neck. You walked over to them, going next to Thor to see the picture, putting your hand on his arm, trying to get a better look.