Thors gone

You lay on the floor of the sakaarian ship beat up. You couldn't move, it felt like every muscle in your body had been ripped, and every bone had been broken. You had refused to escape the ship on one of the pods like Valkyrie and Korg to help Thor. Except, this is much bigger than you thought.

It was Thanos's ship. The titan with the biggest team in the universe. A man on the hunt for infinity stones had already gotten one of them which already made him the most powerful being in the universe.

You watched as your arm, which lay in front of you start to feel better. you watched as the slight scratches and scars became to heal in front of your eyes, your propped yourself up with that arm as you watch the hulk and Thanos begin to fight before the Hulk was thrown away directly in front of you. Also, part of him landing on the healed arm causes you to get stuck.

"All fathers let the dark magic flow through me one last time" you heard a strained voice say before you and hulk were engulfed by the Bifrost.

You realized what was happening in a second, you and hulk were being sent back to earth without Thor or the others. "No no no no no no" you whispered trying to get out. "Thor!" You screamed as the Bifrost took you and hulk away.

———

You and hulk sped away fast on the Bifrost, you guys then noticed that you were approaching earth extremely fast, then hulk grabbed onto you as you got to earth, crash landing into a building, protecting you.

You guys landed in the building as the hulk fell on top of you soon, transforming back into Bruce "Thanos is coming, he's coming." He warned the people that you could predict were there.

"Who?" You heard a familiar voice say to him.

"Get, off, of, me," you said straining, pushing Bruce off of you. Your wounds had healed while you guys were traveling through the Bifrost thank god.

"Y/n?"

"Stephen? Oh, thank god!" You said relieved, getting yourself up from the stairs you and Bruce crash-landed on.

"What is the meaning of this? who is Thanos and why did you and Bruce Banner just crash land through our roof onto our stairs?" He asked you.

"Oh, sorry about that." You said looking down at the rummage as another wizard helped Bruce out.

"There's this mad titan. He's called Thanos. He's on the hunt for infinity stones. He already has two, making him the most powerful being in the universe already, and I'm worried gonna come to earth next. If he gets all six infinity stones he could do whatever he wanted to the universe." you said before pausing. "we were with Thor, and the remaining Asgardian people. It's a long story, but he found our ship slaughtering half of the people. And I'm worried thors gone too" you told him your voice breaking.

"Well, then this is much more serious than we thought, what do you want us to do y/n"

You stopped for a moment, thinking of something before an idea popped into your head.

"I need to see my dad"

Stephen nodded and created a portal to your dad. Due to being in space for a while and time working differently, it had been around two years on earth since the avengers split up and seeing your dad.

"Tony stark, my name is doctor Stephen strange. I need you to come with me." you heard Stephen say to your dad. "Oh uh congratulations on the wedding by the way"

You and Bruce quickly turned to each other. "They're getting married?" He asked you.

"Last time I saw him they were on a break," you said back to him just as confused.