The vision

You were in the jet with Clint and Nat waiting for Steve to get any details on Ultron. You had just heard through the coms that Ultron had the gem, the gem that enhanced your powers.

"You guys copy that?" Steve asked through the comms.

"Yeah, we did," I replied.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest, that could be him" Natasha said to us as she looked at the computer.

you and clint walked over to nat and looked over her shoulder at the computer.

"There. A truck from the lab, Clint said pointing to the truck out the window. "Right above you, cap, on the loop by the bridge, it's them. Got 3 with the cradle and 1 in the cab. I could take out the driver." he said.

"Negative, that truck crashes, the gem could level the city, we need to draw out Ultron," Steve said.

"All right y/n we Are gonna need you to fly out there, we never know if more bots are waiting for any surprises," Clint said opening the back of the jet.

"All right, you guys be safe!" You shouted over the wind blasting through the back of the jet.

You stood at the edge and leaned back out of the jet, showing off a bit as you drive through the air before flying up and over to steve.

You grabbed him with your magic, hoisting him up onto the roof of the truck. You continued following the truck as Steve and Ultron fought before Nat over on a motorbike handing Steve his shield.

the back of the truck doors opened to reveal more bots with laser guns in their arms as they began to blast at nat, you used a shield to help nat, you used your other hand and grabbed the bots and flung them up into the air and away, you grabbed nat and put her into the trust as she went to get the cradle.

You watched as Ultron picked up the road, causing several cars to flip over, you used your telekinesis to pick up multiple cars, placing them down safely.

You saw cap and Ultron blast into a bus full of people. You flew in and started blasting Ultron while Steve hit him with his shield.

"Negative I'm still in the truck" you heard Nat say over the comms, looking up from the window you watched the truck flying.

You flew out of the train up back into the air, flying next to Clint who was in the jet. You've never been flying this high before, all this stuff was so new to you, you started feeling overwhelmed.

You watched as the cradle shot out of the truck with Nat on it before the truck blew up. You watched as the cradle was brought into the jet before Nat was pulled out by a bot.

"Nat!" You shouted flying after the bot that had her in its grasp, next thing you knew you were being shot out of the sky by another bot that was behind you.

"I need to start watching my back," you said, falling. Using your magic you started flying again and created a huge ball of energy, blasting it at the bot, and shooting it into thousands of pieces.

You looked around, but you couldn't see Nat or the bot.

"Cap, have you seen Nat?" You asked through the comms.

"If you have to e package get it too stark! Go!"  He shouted through the comms.

"Do you have eyes on Nat?" Clint asked.

"Go!" Cap said again.

You watched as Clint flew away with the cradle.

"Cap where are you?" You asked