The key

"They're not here," Jane said beside you as she looked at the empty cage.

You guys walked up to the cage looking in it for any sort of clues one of the kids possibly could have left behind.

"Where are they?" Thor asked before noticing a small cave ahead.

You guys passed the cage and walked up to the cave, Thor grabbing your hand as you walked over. You reached it and Thor pulled back the curtain letting you girls inside.

"What the hell is this place?" You asked under your breath.

You guys looked around before you spotted a small room in the back, you pulled back the curtain and went into the room. It was darker than all the other rooms in the place, walking to the end of the room you spotted drawings on the back wall. You lit up your hand with magic to get a better look at what they were.

You looked at the picture that was in front of you, it was a picture of the Bifrost to eternity, Stormbreaker leading the way.

"The Bifrost is the key?" You asked yourself.

You looked up as wind started coming through the room, and dark shadows started dancing around the roof of the room before you realized it was a trap.  You gasped as you quickly ran out of the room screaming.

"It's a trap!" You yelled coming out of the room, grabbing Stormbreaker that was leaning against the wall and quickly throwing it out into space from a hole in the roof.

You quickly join Thor Jane and Valkyrie in the main room as they looked at you, you quickly turned and watched as the shadow monsters appeared from the walls as gorr came out of the shadows from the floor.

"You wanna tell me why you just threw Stormbreaker out the window?" Thor whispered to you as he came next to you.

"He needs it to open the gate of eternity, it's the key" you whispered back to him.

Gorr creepily appeared from the room as the shadows started moving around the room that you four were in. Jane quickly threw Mjolnir at gorr but he dodged it.

You watched as Jane tried running before getting trapped by the shadows, magic-filled your hand about to strike before it was pulled back by a shadow, then latching onto your legs, making you unable to move at all.

You struggled to break free as the shadows wrapped around you tighter, sucking you further into the wall.

"You guys went to the gods for help and they did nothing, we're alike in that sense." You heard gorr say to thor.

You scoffed "he's nothing like you," you told him,

"What was that?" He said as he walked towards you.

"I said he's nothing like you," you told him again.

"That's right. I'm not a hypocrite. I'm truly creating peace..."

You started to breathe loudly beginning to panic, the shadows around wrapped tight around your chest.

"Peace? You're murdering innocent gods!" You yelled at him.

"Innocent?" He laughed before the shadows pulled you into the wall.

You looked around you as you started to lose breath, then you were pulled back into the dim light in front of Thor, Jane and Valkyrie pulled next to you.

A shadow wrapped itself around your mouth. Gorr sat next to Thor and put an arm around in. Smiling and sighing as he looked at you three before his eyes laid on you.

"I know your pain, love is pain," he told Thor.

The shadowy vine began you start wrapping around you faster...

"I had a daughter once... I put my faith in a higher power hoping it would save her, and she...died. Now I understand. my daughter is the lucky one. She does not have to grow up in a world of suffering and pain run by wicked gods. Choose love. Call the axe." He stopped for a moment as his eyes laid on you.

Your eyes widened as you noticed the vine starting to suffocate you, gorr motioning the shadows to wrap around you faster. Your mind panicked, you didn't know what to do. You thought this was the end. You stared at Thor as he began to tear up at the sight of you dying.

Your magic wasn't even in your mind at the moment, you struggled to breathe, and you couldn't move. You thought this was the end.

"Call, the axe," Gorr said in a low voice.

Thor grunted loudly as he struggled to open his hand, shocks of lightning coming out as your breath hitched, stopping as your eyes widened in fear.

Thor's eyes glowed as Stormbreaker flew back to his hand, a huge lightning bolt coming out of it, causing the shadow vines to snap as gorr was sent flying.

You fell to the floor as you regained your breath.

You got up quickly and looked around as the other joined you by your side.

"Are you okay?" Thor came running up to you.

"Yeah." You replied quickly as screeching was heard in the distance.

"Mm I wanna kill this guy," Jane said next to you.

"So do I, but we have to take him alive. He's our only link to finding those children." Thor told her.

You guys turned around as the screeching started coming from behind you, huge shadow monsters revealed themself in the distance.

You guys all ran at the same time, you running towards one of the huge shadow monsters, flying up and landing on its back, you shot a huge beam into it as it screeched and screamed trying to get you off. You noticed the Color slowly coming back to you whenever you used your powers.

The beam quickly killed the shadow monster as you started flying around the small planet. Using all your strength to break through as many of the monsters as you could.

You noticed gorr quickly as you ran over and started blasting at him, every time he used this sword to block your blasts as they were sent the other way.

Valkyrie came over and swooped him under his feet as you quickly went to go fight more shadow monsters as they appeared.

Thor screamed for Valkyrie as you noticed her get stabbed by gorr as he came up behind her.

"We got to get her out of here!" Jane yelled as she struggled to get off the floor.

You flew over to Valkyrie, helping her up onto her feet quickly as she grabbed onto you, you grabbed her and then flew over to Jane. Helping her up as you guys all flew over to Thor.

"Hey, guys we're here. Come on, let's go!" Korg talked as the goats came over.

"Stormbreaker, take up home," Thor told the axe as the Bifrost came.

You noticed gorr come up out of the shadows and grab onto Stormbreaker before you were beamed up into the Bifrost...