Break up

You sat in the back of Clint's van with Scott, who is now siding with Captain America, Sam told you once how he tried to get "recruited".

The van stopped and you heard talking outside before Clint opened the door causing Scott to jump awake.

You smiled and waved at Steve as Scott got out.

"Ugh, what time zone is this?" Scott asked Clint. "C-captain America," he said shaking Steve's hand.

"Mr lang."

"It's an honor, I'm shaking your hand too long, wow this is awesome!" He said before turning around to Wanda. "Captain America, I know you too your great! And I've already met you too!" Scott said to you and Wanda.

"Yeah y/n I didn't know if you were coming or not," Steve said to you.

"It's time I get off my ass" you replied.

"Thinks for thanking of me," Scott said to Steve mixing up his words in shock.

"Hey man!"

"What's up tictac," Sam replied.

"Uh good to see you, about last time..."

"It was a great audition man but it'll never happen again." Sam chuckled.

"Did they tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott said which Steve nodded at.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us your a wanted man." Steve warned Scott.

"Yeah well...what else is new," Scott said.

On the way to the airport before Scott decided to doze off, he was rambling to you about his days of being in prison. to him becoming ant man and even telling me stories about his daughter Cassie.

"We should get moving!" Bucky called out.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint said from next to you.

You heard horns go off and a man speaking in German a second after.

"They're evacuating the airport," Bucky told us.

"Stark," Sam said

You scoffed.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up"

———

You cap and Scott - who is hiding in caps shield - started walking over to the planes of the airport.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want you."

"Oh I do, my own father thinks I'm dangerous. I'll give him dangerous." You said to Steve.

You and Steve ran over to the helicopter before it blew up in front of you guys. You looked up and saw your dad flying over with Rhodey and landing in front of you guys.

"Wow it's so weird how you run into people at the airport, don't you think that's weird?" He asked Rhodey.

"Definitely weird" Rhodey replied to your dad.

"Hear me out, Tony. The psychiatrist he's behind all of this." Steve tried to explain before s a cat...? Jumped out in front of you guys.

"Captain." It said.

"Your highness" he replied

Ohhhhhh shiiittttttt

"Anyway Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked Steve