1

"Oh Today is 14th Feb that's why almost all of couples are found in our college with roses & chocolate and many couples are not found because they bunk classes for romantic dates so lucky they are because their parents are so bold and modern." a beautiful boy said with a cute pouty lips .

"Oh please we all know who is the most luckiest person in our college even you know that well so don't say like that huh " his best friend reply back sassily and get back to stuff burger in her mouth .

"What did you say Luckiest really and from which angle i look like that ?"

"Yes really because you got the most handsome , hot and rich boyfriend who loves u madly and always gives u his full attention when u get mad even for a stupid reason, one glare of you and he literally become a puppy now what you want hah ?"

After listening his bestfriend's lecture the beautiful boy is smiling and blushing like a new bride . He even lost in his beautiful world .

"Hey hello tae TAEHYUNGIE!!"

"Aah ! What why you are shouting Jennie uff my poor sensitive ear "

"Because you are so lost in your wet dream you brat and break time will be over soon so c'mon let's continue our lunch fast"

"You almost have eaten 2 burgers and 1 large size pizza 🍕"

"Huh so what I can continue more but sadly it's over " Jennie said while finishing her coffee.

"No one can believe that you eat like buffalo " taehyung grinning .

"Except you right and Don't call me buffalo ok I'm starving from morning"

"What will u do if I'm again call you with your suitable nick name hah ?"

"Well , nothing just i will tell your parents about your hot boyfriend and how madly you both are mad for eachother " Jennie said with a smirk on her face .

"Girl i know very well that you never ever will do something like this and will never break my trust that's why I only choose u as a best friend because i trust you "

"why why you always make me cry i was just teasing you " Jennie fake cry

"Ok ok enough now stop your acting and get up let's go to our class "

"Actually taehyung i also want to bunk classes today let's do this "

"No way I can't do this "

"Taehyung plea.."

"Hey beautiful"