6

"Get out before i kick you"

"I'm going I'm going don't kick my pretty ass "Aaron said and leave.

"Pretty ass really only my baby have that but when I'll get to eat his jiggling booty, I know for sure it's delicious." Jungkook drooling over his lover's peach.

"Fuck I'm hard now but what can I do, again it's just my hand and not your mouth but soon my dream will come true baby i promise ahhhhhhh fuck taehyung." jungkook thinking about his sexy boyfriend and pumping his hard fat long cock in fast speed.

" jungkook thinking about his sexy boyfriend and pumping his hard fat long cock in fast speed

Taehyung's home sweet home

Taehyung is lying on his bed still in his college wear which is tightly hug his whole upper precious body .

"Taehyung open the door now." His mother shouts .

"Well i Don't think i have a choice now " taehyung huff

"TAEHYUNGIE" Mrs Kim shouts again making taehyung scared .

He hurriedly open the door and said, "mom please I'm feeling so tired can we talk after a while."

"Not before i get my answer Why you are so late and what you did the whole day that you feel tired don't try to make me angry taehyungie I'm already in a bad mood because of you".

"Have you also celebrated valentine day? Is this the reason why you are late today ? Did you kiss someone taehyungie or you did something more worse ?" She kept troubling him by asking these types of questions

Taehyung still keep silent and don't want to answer any of her stupid questions because now he's used to it and he didn't have courage to tell her that yes he is with his boyfriend but nothing happened between them not even a little kiss and that's why his lover is angry with him .

"Taehyung "

"Enough mom enough you know me very well I'll never do something like this how many times i assured you but still you always drag these types of questions and making me sad. I know have no permission to date someone like other girls and today i late just because of Jennie she was inviting our classmates for her upcoming birthday and planning with me because I'm his only best friend and you know that" taehyung said almost crying.

"Oh baby then why did not you tell me earlier and now see you are almost crying please forgive me son "

"No you always said the same but then again hurt me " taehyung pouts.

"So won't you forgive your mother?"

"No atleast not this time." Taehyung pouts getting bigger.

"what if I want to give u something special which u badly want."Mrs Kim smirking to see his son's reaction which suddenly change.

"Really mom" taehyung getting excited thinking about that thing .

"Umm yes now come to my room so that I can give you what u want from me." Mrs Kim drag taehyung to her room immediately.

"Mom what if dad comes "

"Don't worry he always comes after 8pm and now it's only 5: 45pm let's go
dear before he comes."

Mrs Kim lock her bedroom door and taehyung sat on his parent's bed.

"Mom I'm so excited to try this " tae said getting excited .

"And so I am baby." Mrs Kim smirks.

Any guess what will happen next 🤭 let's see who knows the correct answer.😏

Please vote and share your thoughts with me otherwise I'm not going to update. 🙂🔪