"Hey beautiful"

Taehyung turn back just to meet his boyfriend's pair of eyes who see him hungrily, his black curly hair seems all wet with his sweat and ngl taehyung always drool when his lover come back after football practice.

"Umm i think i should not be here. "

"Yes now can u please leave us alone now " the hot footballer said still looking his lover hungrily.

"Ok taehyung bye see you tomorrow "

"Tomorrow? Do you already forgot our plan jennie" taehyung stop his best friend who is ready to leave the couple alone.

"No i thought you have another plan now " Jennie said while smirking.

"What are u both talking about hah "

"It's a secret" taehyung tease his bf.

"Teasing me is not fun taehyung"

"Believe me it's" taehyung said shamelessly. He love to tease his boyfriend time to time.

Jennie feels the tension between the couple and said "ok enough guys enough i'm ready to leave college because it's already late and i think all students had also leave."

"No stop Jennie I'll go with you otherwise mom will be very angry" taehyung said and ready to leave until his wrist grab by his boyfriend.

"You go Jennie I'll handle him"

"Leave my hand jungkook mom and day both will scold me badly and i don't want that" taehyung said while removing his bf hand's to his wrist.

"Don't worry taehyung I'll say to them that you are with me and now please spare me you both i feel like sandwich 🥪" Jennie said and run away quickly.

"You buffalo I'll kill you. Leave my hand now you fucker." Taehyung spit with frustrated.

And jungkook don't like this taehyung behaviour, so he just twist his wrist hardly making tae hiss in pain.

"Jungkook please leave my hand it's hurting" taehyung said almost crying but jk grab his hand more tightly and drag him towards an empty class it seems like almost all students had already leave except these two.

Taehyung saw jungkook leave his hand only to lock the door. Now jungkook slowly comes to him while taehyung going backwards until his back hit with a wall board.

Jungkook cage him fully and try to kiss him but taehyung refuse that make jungkook more angry he just grab his face and ask "why are u teasing me taehyung don't u want this baby ?"

Now taehyung face him he always melt when his lover talk to him nicely.

"Jungkook please you know my parents very well they are not modern like your parents and i don't want to risk." Taehyung reply.

"Risk our love is risk for you don't you love me anymore. Taehyung it's been 1 year since we are in relationship now I can't wait don't you also want that and today is lover's day i want to do something special please i waited so long for this baby and now i don't want to hold up anymore" jk said trying to be not agressive.

"I know and i also want this but what if our parents know about our relationship it'll be a big mess for us jungkook"

"Enough you don't love me anymore that's the only reason right tell me you cheater. Don't try to cheat me taehyung I'll kill you" jungkook said losing his temper now.

Taehyung scared and cry after listening all this from his boyfriend.
He push jungkook and free from his cage ready to leave the class but jungkook is quick to grab him from his waist and hit his back again on the wall. "Where are you going huh ?"

"I'm not a cheater but you are a psycho you says that you love me is this called love tell me jungkook"

Now jungkook leave taehyung waist and sat on his knees crying badly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung please forgive me but don't leave me "

" Should I continue this story or not tell me in comments because it's theme is dark and i want to know that if you all comfortable with this or not because this story is not just lovey dovey type but a dark one."