7

" And so I am baby." Mrs Kim smirks.

Mrs Kim open her cupboard and give taehyung a shopping bag .

" Can I open now mom? " Taehyung asks with full excitement.

" Ofcourse baby it's for you ".

" Thanks mom , you are the best mom in the world. I love you so much."

" I love you too, now open and try."

Taehyung open the parcel and take out his gift, which is a beautiful light pink saree .

The fact taehyung loves crossdressing and tried almost everything but he didn't try a saree yet whenever he saw  saree he want to try but he had no courage to speak about this to his mother. Although mrs.kim have no problem with taehyung and his personal life but Mr kim have .

Taehyung loves crossdressing and  sometimes he even wears a wig with long hairs because it's not his fault but God made him like this and he except this with heart .

" Mom what if dad finds out ? " Taehyung asks getting worried now.

" Don't worry taehyungie I'll convince him as usual ". Mrs Kim smirks again.

" Mom, How do you manage all this? "

" It's a secret baby." Mrs Kim winks.

"And when will you tell me your secret? "

" When you will say yes to bogum and get married."

" Mom please not again."

" No today i want to talk about your marriage taehyung, why do you always stop me ? i want the reason."

" Mom I'm still studying it's so early I don't want to talk about this please."

" What early you are now eighteen plus taehyung and you know how to take care someone and specially babies is it not enough? "

" Yes it's not enough for marriage."

" Taehyung please try to understand your dad doesn't like all this, and i can't guarantee when he will lost his temper and will do something wrong with you please listen to me this time  baby." Mrs Kim says almost crying.

Taehyung have no clue no idea what his mom is trying to say him and what
bad can his dad do with him ?

Do you guys want a happy ending with taekook because I'm thinking something different something weird something dark but i want your opinion too maybe this will help me because it's just a starting of story so tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote