3

"I'm sorry Taehyung please forgive me but don't leave me"

Taehyung watching his boyfriend almost shaking and pleading. He always melt when he see him like this.
Now he felt bad for his lover. He sat near his boyfriend and embrace him tightly in a hug without saying a word
because he too was crying a few minutes ago.

Jungkook snuggle more into taehyung still sobbing and shaking badly. He needs assurance from taehyung so he ask again "do you want to leave me".

"No why would I leave u stupid bunny and i never said that before too".

"But but you just said that leave my hand you don't love me anymore right you don't want me anymore you will also leave me just like my mom then you will be happy". Jungkook said almost shivering .

"My baby I'll never leave u i love you so much jungkook how can I assure you umm don't think like that baby please you are so precious to me" taehyung said and pecking his lover head time to time.

"If you love me then why you always ruined my mood why you are not behaving like others girlfriend i just want your love it's been 1 year and still we are not behaving like some other couples.Today is the most precious day for lovers and i already planned something for you but you just ruined". Jungkook pouts.

"Ok tell me what did you plan for me"

"Why are you asking now did you change your mind " jungkook ask .

"No jungkook I'm not ready yet for this maybe after marriage" taehyung said while blushing like a new bride.

"After marriage?" Jungkook being jungshook .

"Yes why you don't want to marry me i knew that you never loved me seriously you just want my Bo.." taehyung stop when he saw anger in his lover eyes.

"Fine I'm done now bye" jungkook said while standing and left the class .

Taehyung feels bad now he really ruined his lover mood and his plan too.

"Aaah you are so stupid taehyung"

Sorry for the short chapter actually first i try to made this story as a oneshot but now i change my mind and go for a whole book 📖 if u find boring then it's not my fault 🙂🔪 I'm too much exited for this book hope I'll finish the book before I lost interest in writing support me gays and keep voting and sharing your thoughts 💬 💭 about this book if u watch any grammar mistakes just tell me so I can edit properly. Byeeeee