8

" Taehyungie Tomorrow is Jennie's birthday isn't it? " Mrs Kim try to changed the topic because Taehyung was so lost in his thought and getting worried but she don't want to make him sad .

" Oh yes mom, and she also said that she'll give us a big surprise on her birthday party, i think this birthday is going to be rocking again ."

" So what will you wear ? Do you have any new dress for the party ? "

" No mom and I'm not in a mood for shopping right now, i already feel so tired and the party is tomorrow. "

" Taehyungie look at your wardrobe properly,  you will surely find some nice clothes because You do so much shopping every month baby ."

" But mom you know that i do all my shopping with Jennie and she chooses most of the dresses for me afterall her mother is a fashion designer, she too learned a lot from her mother and she has already seen all my clothes ."

" Uff taehyung you and your words i can never understand. "

" Mom, can i wear this beautiful saree
tomorrow in Jennie's birthday party ? i also want to give her surprise. She will be shocked to see me in a saree ."

" No, taehyung i bought this saree for your engagement baby ."

" What!! ENGAGEMENT !!!! mom, are you serious ? "

" This time I'm damn serious Tae ."

" Mom, can you please leave this topic for sometime. It's too early and I'm not even graduated. "

" Ok fine, but after your graduation, I wouldn't listen to your excuses so be ready for your engagement and prepare yourself for it. "

" Mom, Did dad say something to you? I know him very well, he's the one behind all right ? "

" No it's not true, i want to see you get  married, i want to meet your kids . Now go and take a shower, give this saree to me I'm going to iron. This is what you want to wear to the party tomorrow, don't you ? "

" yes i really need a shower at this moment and thanks mom for giving me your permission. "

" Welcome baby but don't forget about what i sad earlier."

" Yeah yeah " taehyung lazily reply and leave her mother room.

I know this story is going very slow but trust me writing is not a easy game seriously 😒 it's my first time and my first book and feels like last too . 🙂🤣 But please don't forget to vote if u like this story .