Chapter 19 - The Father

The hand of a supposed dead man twitched slightly. His eyes peered open slightly, blood in his mouth. The man turned his head, tears springing from his eyes. His wife, (M/N), was dead, shot in the head, reaching for him. 

“(Y/N)....” The father spit out bits of blood, trying to sit up. The gut wound bled more at the movement, but he still pulled himself up. They have stolen her. The man limped, spitting excess blood out of his mouth and headed towards the bathroom. There was a first aid kit that was under the dark oak sink cabinet. He fished around, pulling the item out and he started to patch himself up.

“All clear.” A male suddenly said outside the bathroom. The man paused, eyes widening. “Subject has been transported.” 

“(Y/N)...” The man muttered, before adrenaline started to pulse throughout his veins. They took his daughter? They killed his wife? Suddenly, the man opened the door, eyes catching a familiar figure. A type of soldier, clad in the armor that he was familiar with had their back to him. He took his moment. In a split second, the father had the soldier in an arm lock, holding him down easily. “Where is she?” The man muttered quietly, yet with severe intensity.

“W-what?” The man choked as the father held on tighter. No other words came from his mouth, just the grip, closing in with each passing second. “Sh-e be…” The man choked, losing his breath. “Be-en… Mo-ved to…a… Ne-...w faci-ilty.” 

“Where is this facility?” The father asked, tone growing dangerous. His grip was tightening once again like a ticking time bomb.

“I…D-don’t…K-n-” The father didn’t let him finish, a cracking sound killing the soldier. He let the body fall, taking the gun that the soldier had once carried. Once he had it in his hands, he fired towards the man's head, making sure he was dead. 
__________________________
“Where!” The man yelled in the face of a villain. Mediocre street villain shivered, struggling in the man's tight grip. Her hair was blood and her eyes glowed with a blue color, a gun was to her chin. 

“I don’t know, man!” The girl screamed. “I just knew about the plan, you know?” The father's eyes darkened, him thrusting the girl into the brick wall she was pushed against. Her skull cracked as she fell to the ground, the man shaking with anger. 

Nobody knew anything. They’re all useless!  The man tightened his gradient scarf, it being (F/C). The texture calms his nerves slightly. It was the last thing he owned. Something…. (Y/N) had wanted him to have.

“This one!” A small girl with puff (E/C) eyes started, holding a scarf to her father. “It’s pretty.” She whispered. The man could tell the large store was giving her a headache, but she was handling it like a trooper.

“Okay.” The man smiled. “We’ll buy this one for winter. It’ll look great on you.”

“No. Not for me.” The child exclaimed. “For you.” She then pushed it into his hands as he chuckled.
__________________
A cop. That’s what he told everyone, even his wife, but he was more than that. Sure, he worked for the government, but not in the light like a cop. 
___________________
“He killed her with a knife at twelve twenty two AM. He used the knife to dispose of the body in a trash bag.” The man stated. The criminal before him looked around in a panic.

“I didn't, I swear!” The convict yelled.

“Sure….” The man. “Are you aware that I know you’ve killed more than just that woman? Politically, you’ve killed two heroes, a child, five dogs and two cats, and twelve others. Two of the… human victims were married to you. They also had alot of wealth, which went to you after their deaths. You developed this… bloodlust, when your father killed your mother and sister.”

“H-how…” The convict stuttered.

“Your quirk. Simplistic. You can create a magnetic pull towards your hands and fingertips. I…. can see your memories.” The man continued. “I’m the one that tracked you down, arrested you, and brought you here. This is where, ‘special’, criminals go. People that don’t need a trial. Someone who gets the death sentence after my review. I can tell what you have done and thought about doing.” The man then brought out a pistol and aimed it at the man's head. The convict started to tremble in terror. “I do the dirty work that even heroes aren’t able to do.” The man then aimed the gun at the criminal's head. “Goodbye.”

Bang!
_______________

“I got eyes on everything, (F/N).” Aina stated over the intercom. “I don’t see any movement inside the building. It seems that they might have fled or moved on.” 

“Doubt it.” The man stated, placing down a suitcase. “They had no reason to leave, so why risk it? I need to take down the leader, or at least, get one down. It’ll send a message.”

“I never knew you were so scary.” Aina shuttered.

“I never let you know.” The man continued, piecing together a gun. Aina sighed. Her mind thought back to when her brother came back. 

She was drunk, intoxicated beyond belief, trying to drown out her sorrow and self pity. Then, she heard a knock on her window. Her eyes drifted over, before she sat up. A gradient (F/C) scarf flowed through the wind, a kind smile on the supposed dead man's face. He knocked again with his knuckle, Aina standing, tripping over a bottle and opening the window. As soon as it was completely open, she pulled the man into a hug, crying instantly. The man patted her back, his voice as soft as a whisper.

“How are you doing?”