*Bonus* Mother and Son

“You heard me.” An older woman hissed into her phone's speaker. She had a black sweater with floral designs. Her hair was white and her eyes were (E/C). With quick steps, she opened the door of her home. The area surrounding it was overgrown, but not unmanageable. Her floor space consisted of a single living room chair and a coffee table. On the table were some tea cups and napkins. “You never held up your side of the deal, doctor. You were supposed to get rid of (Y/N) forever! In exchange, I sacrifice my quirk. That was the deal and yet (Y/N)’s still around.” Silence followed her tone before a sigh played.

We did our side of the bargain, even if there were mishaps.” A male voice stated. “I came to you because you knew about (Y/N). You could get us close to them. You’ve served your usefulness. Why should I continue to help you?

“Do you know what I’ve lost?” The woman bit back. “My quirk was part of my family heritage. I lost my son because of your stunt.” The woman walked further into her house. She then sat down in her living room chair. 

It seems there is nothing to discuss. Goodbye (L/N).” The man on the other side then hung up. The woman growled, hitting the call-back button. However, the phone went straight to voicemail. 

Motherfucker!” The woman shouted, standing up before tossing her phone to the floor. However, for a moment, she stopped. Running her fingers through her hair, disheveling the white, she sat back down. She lost everything on that day. Greif and guilt took her husband. The incident took her son. The plan took her daughter. What does she have left to fight for? Maybe her side of the deal? Get (Y/N) out of the picture, for good. That way, her husband won't be lost in vain. Yeah.... that's what she'll do.

Tap.

The slight noise against the hardwood floors of her home made her jolt up. However, her arms were quickly pinned back. Then, a small tea kettle was placed on the coffee table. Whoever had her was able to put her in an arm lock with one hand.

“It’s good to see you, mom.” A soft familiar voice whispered. The sound was very quiet. The woman had to strain her ears to hear it. Suddenly, the woman was thrown into the living room chair as the familiar body of her son walked towards the tea kettle. His (F/C) gradient scarf was tightly knotted around his neck. With very gentle and caring hands, he poured some tea out into a cup.

“H-How…. Ho-how are you here?” The woman asked, tears pooling in her eyes. Her son didn’t respond, making tears start to prick at her eyes. “(F/N)?”

“Surprised you even remember that name.” (F/N) stated, taking a sip from the teacup. “Would you like some, mother?” The man turned, meeting the older woman’s gaze. However, the look in his eyes was nothing like the son she knew. They were beyond just dark. They were evil, cunning, and horrific. “I’ll take your silence as a yes.” The man then poured out another glass, handing it to the shocked female.

“W-why are you here?” The woman said, trying to steady her shaking hands. She couldn’t face his eyes though. Every time she looked, the most horrific things played through her mind. Memories. “What happened to your quirk? I-It changed.”

“Did it?” (F/N) leaned down to the woman, forcing her gaze to his eyes. Her heart beat faster as everything came back to her. Trauma, fear, anguish, jealousy, and of course, anger. Those feelings were all portrayed within (F/N)’s eyes. Fragmented moments flashed at a rapid and indiscernible pace. Were they even her memories? 

“Y-yes…” The woman muttered in fear, before pulling herself away. (F/N) just cracked his knuckles, smiling down at his mother. It was a kind and gentle look. However, his eyes were anything but. No, they retained their terrifying quality.

“So, you got rid of your quirk? Is that how you set everything in motion?” (F/N)’s gaze grew steadily colder. The man then picked up her phone. With ease, he typed in his mother's password and looked through the phone. "The doctor. You weren’t very specific on the contact name, huh?”

“H-how do you know my password?” The woman could barely speak.

“I’ve been watching you.” (F/N) stated, scrolling through her phone. “I know the password to the safe, your phone, your computer, not to mention your adult accounts. I’ve known for a while that you were the cause of everything bad within our family.”

“But you died!” The woman yelled as (F/N) looked back towards her with a cold look. A spike of fear quickly pierced her heart as she sunk into her chair.

“As you can clearly see, I’m not, but my wife is.” (F/N) responded, before going back through his mother's phone. “You were careful to cover your tracks, I’ll give you that. However, don’t you think it is unwise to have such a phone call out in the open?”

“I’m in my own house.” The woman stated, a slight clinking coming from the teacup she was holding. She forgot that she was even holding it….

Nowhere’s safe.” (F/N) stated, before dropping the phone back onto the floor and crushing it beneath his foot. “Still, you gave up a memory-altering quirk? One that could remove, change, and hide memories? I’m sure in the right hands it could be used to…… I don’t know……. Brainwash? Clearly, the other side didn't have something so versatile. Otherwise, why would they offer that type of exchange? It seems they were the ones that gained everything in the end. You are now considered quirkless. This allowed a power to corrupt my daughter's mind.

“W-what are you talking about? I-I have my quirk!” The woman said, before taking a small sip of her tea. Hopefully, he won’t be able to see through her obvious fear. Simply, (F/N) deadpanned.

You are the cause of my daughter’s suffering, aren’t you?” (F/N) glared down, pain and agony surging through his eyes.

“I-I’d never!” The woman scoffed. She then started to cough.

“I just wanted to hear it from you. I know you didn't do anything to (Y/N). You let others do it for you.” (F/N) stated. “You were the one that set things in motion. I would forgive you if you admitted to it and atoned. Guess that was too much to ask. At least, for someone who’s about to die.”

“W-what did y-”

“The tea. Obviously, I slipped something in.” The man continued as his mother coughed. He reached into his pocket, procuring a syringe. “This was an antidote, but, you failed to atone." The man just dropped it, crushing it beneath his foot. The woman quickly reached out, glass stabbing into her arms as she threw the phone away. She tried to swallow some of the antidotes, but (F/N) just stepped on her hand instead. Shards of glass stabbed into her hand, making her yelp. "What’s the phrase Aina always says? ‘Nobody will be there at your funeral?’ Was that it?” The woman suddenly started to spasm as (F/N) ground his foot into his mother's hand. “Well, there won’t be a funeral.” (F/N) leaned down to his mother, cocking his head to the side. “Because they won’t find your body.