Chapter 29 - Pitious Child

Aina held onto a book tightly as her nerves were shot. Around her neck was a UA visitors badge and it was growing more and more heavy by the second. Another teacher drove her down towards a competition of some kind that the students were participating in. She had no idea what it was about, but she wanted to get to know her niece a bit more. Even if the idea seemed detrimentally bad to her.

"Do all of you (L/N) have (H/C) hair?" The loud hero asked as Aina's eyebrow twitched. Present Mic looked forward with a smirk. He asked many stupid questions already. To make matters worse, he had a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"I don't know." Aina said, annoyed. "Why don't you ask my mother? She'll know everything about our family genes...." The girl faintly scoffed.

"Maybe I'll ask her." The hero remarked.

"Good luck with that. Tell her I said die" Aina stated, rolling her eyes. He didn't understand how belligerent the woman was. There was no talking to her. She was just too closed off. In that way, both Aina and her mother are the same. The hero did take note of the girl's words. He lost his smirk and narrowed his eyes at her, before gaining it all back.

"Here we are!" The man yelled loudly. Much louder than he needed to. The woman felt her ears pop as she jolted up. Aina clutched onto her book as her eyebrow twitch migrated to her eyes.

"Thanks." She bit out. She then opened the car door and started out. Present Mic looked towards her reatreating form for a moment, before driving off. There was a staircase and a large stage-like area that had students on it. The woman brushed her (H/C) out of her eyes. She wished she had a cigarette on her, but (F/N) stole them all. Holding her book, she started up the stairs and soon met the faces of many people. Some students turned to look at her, making her pale slightly. "This is not my forte...."

"You accepted our offer?" Aizawa said, walking towards Aina. The female nodded slowly. 

"I want to know how she's doing." Aina stated, looking slightly away as her grip on the book tightened. It was almost like a stress toy to her. "Where is she?" She demanded the question, but she didn't mean it as hostile as it sounded. Aizawa, being used to this rumored behavior she had, just started to explain.

"(Y/N)'s currently in her battle." Aizawa stated, nodding his head towards the large screen displaying (Y/N) chasing down a student. The entire scene was weird. A girl with a longer tongue, held a boy in that tongue, and bounced along the concrete like a frog. Aina chuckled to herself. 'Wonder what quirk she has....'

"How expensive is this set up?" The woman pondered. She didn't notice the many young eyes gued to her.

"Mr. Aizawa, who's she?" A boy with green hair asked.

"(Y/N)'s aunt." Aizawa responded shortly as the boy brightened. He clicked his pen rapidly and pulled out a notebook before going over to the woman.

"Can you explain (Y/N)'s quirk? I mean, it's so fascinating." The boy started. "Based on the way I've seen it, she has to be close to the person to use it. But, at the same time, it can affect people in a large radius." The boy continued to ramble. "There's also this." He pointed towards the screen. "We aren't seeing anything change based on the hallucinations she makes. We see the real her."

"Calm down please." The woman stated, as she sighed. "Her quirk is strange. It's not necessarily a mutation, but more or less a combination of all of our family's quirks. This includes her mothers side." Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the explanation. "My father could give suggestions, my mother could view and change memories, I can view them in real time, and my brother could see only the bad side. Her mother was telekinetic and could move objects with her mind. Most of the family has something to do with mental quirks."